Chapter 1

I sat down in the corner of the Falcon and stared at the broken lightsaber in front of me. The Jedi texts had nothing on how to fix a lightsaber, just a bunch of rules.

"Rey?"

I jumped up. "General Liea, I'm sorry. I wasn't able to bring Ben home but I-"

"Rey, it's okay," the general said giving me a small smile. "Ben will return one day but right now we need to find a base."

I nodded my head. We had just barely escaped the First Order. I grabbed the broken lightsaber and placed it in a bag. Leia smiled at me sadly and walked away towards Poe.

"General, someone answered our distress signal. Courscant I believe," Poe said staring at me. I blushed and walked towards the Holo table. I sat down and pulled out one of the texts.

"Still reading huh?"

"Leave me alone Ben, please," I said staring into his deep chocolate brown eyes.

Ben smiled and started to lean in closer to me. "You think you escaped, huh. It's okay scavenger two can play that game."

"Don't you call me scavenger," I said loudly enough that people can hear. I blushed and Ben smirked. He disappeared, ending the bond which I thought closed. I slammed my head against the table. I thought this stupid bond closed. Snoke is dead. Why can I still connect to Ben?

. . . . . .

I took out my lightsaber and started slashing the wall. Why was Rey like this? I offered her the whole galaxy, who would refuse?

Rey of course, that scavenger...

"Supreme Leader Ren, you have to listen to me," a ginger haired man said.

"Shut up Hux, there is no way I will wear that ugly gold robe," I said force choking the man.

Can we all agree that no matter what Kylo wears he will still be hot?

"Tradition," Hux managed to choke out.

I threw him to the ground and watched him try to regain a normal breathing pattern.

"Get my ship, NOW!!!"

"Sir-"

"NOW!!!"

I needed answers for this force bond thing and there was only one place were I could find answers.

The old Jedi temple on Courscant.