arguments

kevins pov (dada)

Alex and Jake have been arguing over something all day now and its getting out of hand. I was trying not to get in between whatever they were arguing about (which im pretty sure its just alex being bratty and jack not having it) but when I heard jack yell I knew i had to leave my office and go see what's going on.

I get to the livingroom and i see alex about to cry with tears in her eyes and jack just standing there. "okay i said i was sorry i dont do it on purp" before alex gets to finish her sentence jack yells "DAMNIT ALEX WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS".

"ARE YOU INSANE" i yell back at him as alex runs to her room. "what is wrong with you" I walk up to jack. he stares at me and shrugs. "jack seriously what the hell happened. do you realize what you just did".

"nothing kev. i was just mad." I roll my eyes at his shitty answer and keave to go to alexs room.

l knock the door and wait to hear some sound to make sure she's moving. "hey angel. its daddy the one that you still like hopefully. can you open the door for me". I wait a little bit and hear the door open. alex is sitting on the floor playing some video game.

"want to talk?" I can tell she's trying to hold in her cries so hard and it's breaking my heart you can just see tears running down her face. "I know what daddy did was really really stupid" i say.
"really stupid" she repeats.

"and im sure daddy feels horrible about what he did. you know if i were you i would slap daddy. but we both know thats not a good idea but just know that he feels really stupid and horrible" I wait for her to say something.

"okay i get that i just wanna play video games right now can you leave me alone" she tries looking the other side so i wouldn't see her tears.

"okay honey. i love you and if you need anything just call me in" i close the door and leave. i decide to go back to the living room to hopefully smack some sense into the dumbass i call my husband.

"jack. will you talk to me?" i beg
"what do you want to talk about kev. theres nothing to talk about" he answers not looking away from the tv.

"out of everyone. you. really jack i cant believe you" i so frustrated with how he's acting right now i really wish i could just slap him.

"What do you want from me kevin. i feel like shit about it okay. i know its wrong and i wish i could take it back but i can so can you jusy drop it. i'll go apologize to alex when i know she's ready to talk to me" he snaps and i knew that was my time to just let it go and leave him be.

A couple of hours later i was in my office working when i hear alexs door open and jack asking if he could come in. "thank fuck. took him long enough" was the first thought that came to mind but im happy they'll work things out.
Minutes later alex and jack walk in holding hands. Jack has a huge smile on his face while alex is just staring at me.

"she forgave me and now we're one big happy family" alex nods

"great loves" i get up to hug both of them

————————skip to night time—————————
alex pov

i know i forgave daddy but it still hurts that he called me a pain in the ass. everytime i remember my chest starts hurting. I didnt want to be a pain in the ass i just didnt want to take a nap. i was going to go anyways but i was being a brat so i guess i deserve it cause i was being a pain in the ass.

i dont like being called a pain in the ass because well who does. especially from daddy.

jacks pov (daddy)
i woke up around 2 am to get a cup of water when i hear someone sniffling. i get closer to alexs door and you can clearly hear that shes crying. when we were getting ready for bedtime alex said she wanted to sleep in her room because she wanted to play videogames. i knock on the door and you can hear her shuffling. clearly not wanting to show that shes awake.

i open her door and walk up to her bed. "honey are you okay?" i ask not sure whats going on

she nods her head and turns around "do you really think im a pain in the ass?" she asks and it absolutely broke my heart.

"hey we went through this. i dont think youre a pain in the ass. you're not a pain in the ass and you will never be".

"i know but thats what you said before today and today you called me a pain in the ass. and if you said it then you obviously thought about it"she replies
and im stunned i have no response to that.

"honey i promise you you are not a pain in the ass. i was a jerk and it just came out. i love you so much and i didnt mean it". i try my best to explain to her that she is not a pain in the ass

"you said it. i know i forgave you. but you said it n it hurts".

—————————————————————-
🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️i guess im a small pain in ass hehehe not the best thing to hear but it's always good to know how people feel