First day

alexs pov

Today is my first day at uni and im nervous. i've been at the campus before with dadda so im a bit familiar with it which is better than nothing I guess. I walk in with Madison on my right. ha you really thought I wouldn't go to school with my best friend. she surprised me with that and so did John. I mean john got accepted to another school and all summer he kept on saying he's still "deciding" but I knew he was coming with us. I mean my uni is one the best, Kinda. It's a good school and close to home and I know John doesn't want to leave.

"Are you excited? Im super excited" Madison says making me look at her confused since she was jumping up and down like she needed to pee. I ignore her and look for my dada. He said he'll meet me near hall 6. what the fuck is hall 6. where the fuck is hall 6. After a few seconds of walking around just trying to figure out where to go my phone rings.

"Hi daddaaa. im looking for hall 6 but I honestly don't know where hall 6 is and jo-" I say as soon as i pick up the phone.
"lovely, just keep walking straight. look a bit to your left. I can see you. no alex left. left not right. other way. there we go" he says cutting me off and waving at me when I finally find him.

"Hi dadaaa" I say as I reach him and lean on him.

"Hi angel. John" he nods towards him. "Madison how are you?  the three musketeers ready to take over AUC huh?" He says towards madison and we all laugh.
"I think the two of them don't start classes until 9am I have a class in 20 minutes so I have to get going but i'll meet you two girls.. cafeteria? Kevins room?" John says while getting his phone out to check where he has to go.

"Im sure you guys can meet here I don't have to teach on monday. I only came her for bubbas and help her out." dada says pullin my bag off my shoulder and holding it. It was pretty empty. Just my laptop and a bottle of water, one notebook, and pen just in case. 
"Thank you dada, I think madison and I are gonna go get breakfast and then we'll be back" I say a bit loud so John can hear as he's walking backwards to his class.

we walk into dadas room and he closes the door. "This, ladies is my lecture room. nothing too fancy or different then any other lecture room you'll find. except it has the two loves of my life's pictures on my desk". He turns the three frames and I see a picture of my two daddies at Italy and then a picture of me and dada at my graduation and then a picture of all three of us cuddling with a blanket over us.

"That's very sweet kevin wevin" Madison says with the nickname she decided to use recently for some reason. Dada gives her a stare and then laughs. He acts like he doesn't like it but he does.

"okay dada we're gonna go get breakfast want to come?" I ask putting my back under his desk and hugging him.

"No baby I'm good. Do you know where it is?" He asks leading me to the hug door. I nod and pull on madison to get her to walk quicker.

"woah woah whats wrong why are you pulling me out" She asked looking confused. I shrug. i'm just excited for coffee. I wanted to leave before he could tell me I couldn't drink coffee.

As we're walking I hear my phone go off. praying it's not him I open my phone and see that its daddy sending a message in our group chat.

daddy: how are my two favorite people doing?
me: goood madi and I are gonna get breakfast
dada: how's first day of school for u babe??

I close my phone as we get there and get ready to order.
I tell madi what I want and she decides she wants to order for us. I open my phone back up to continue reading the messages

daddy: good a bit hectic but good. miss you both x
dada: miss you too lovee
alex come have breakfast in my room don't stay there.

Fuck! That means he's going to see mu coffee. You know what? Who cares I'm im uni now hehe. I know that wont fly with them but still I want coffee.

We walk back to the room after getting our food and the first thing dada does is raise his eyebrows. I give him the puppy eyes and smile at him hoping he would say anything.

"alex. good to see you decided to get coffee. let me take a picture of you two. oh and Alex. don't get used to this" He says as he picks up his phone to take a picture