little baby bratty boy

jacks pov (daddy)

its been a couple of hours since alexs punishment and i can see her slipping. shes trying not to, forcing herself to keep her thumb out of her mouth or bitting her straw. which we figured out that's something she does when shes slipping.
i payed little attention to that though since i can she that she's stopping herself. its break y heart not cuddling my baby and giving her kisses. but alex knows that even during punishments of she slips its stops right then and there unless its a time out then thats fine other than that she starts freaking out.

after a few episodes of big bang theory alex suddenly starts crying.
"hey hey hey alex whats going on baby" kevin is quick to be by her side.
alex just continues crying. i go and sit infront pf her on the floor just trying to figure out whats going on.

"baby if you dont tell us whats wrong we cant help you" i say. her cries arent just normal punishment guilt theres no way thats it.

"dada" is all she says still crying and stick her thumb in her mouth. thats when we figured that alex slipped. deeper than usual.

"hi baby girl. here bub can you get her a pacifier please they're in the little box on the shelf"  I ask kevin. usually alex wouldn't even need a pacifier,you'd see her sucking her thumb but once you ask if she needs her paci she'll refuse.

i pick her up and sit her on my lap. she wraps her arm around me and places her head on my shoulder. i can feel her physically relax. oh poor baby. kevin walks in not too long after handing me a pacifier that has 'princess alex' written on it in glitter. I move her head and take her thumb out which causes her to whine. "here princess this should be much better. thank you bub" I say as kevin bends down to give me a kiss but before his lips actually connect with mine Alex wraps her arms around my face "my daddy" she says.

"Alex you have to learn to share. just like im your daddy im also his daddy he needs kisses just like you okay?" she shakes her head no but still lets go of my head making me able to kiss my boy.
"im sorry baby im sure it's nothing against you. she doesnt this even when she big with you sometimes" i tell kevin once i notice his sad eyes. and knowing him i know exactly what is going through his head. "and babe she trusts you completely its not about not trusting you. she justs wants her daddy. just like you just want your daddy sometimes. and im here for both of you okay. she just needs a little more attention today" i continue

"jackkk i know that. im here daddy too i know she needs a little more attention today im not not her daddy ofcourse im gonna put her needs before me" he says in a whine. I thank god i have the most amazing and understanding boy ever.

a couple of minutes passed and alex has yet to move. i hear noiss coming from the kitchen meaning kevin is probably making dinner. i tap alexs butt trying to tell her to get up. "baby. i need to get up and help daddy" i say in a whisper hoping she wouldn't freak out. "want to take a nap" i ask. "noooooo im not sleepy. just want you" she says

"i know babe but you need to get up. as soon as we're done we can cuddle okay" she nods and lets go. I rush into the kitchen and help him out. once everything was done and ready i call for alex who had her pacifier in and playing with the fingers of her teddy bear.
"daddy arry me" she says making grabby hands. i pick her up and sit her on my lap feeding her while feeding myself too. i just knew it was going to be too long and too messy if she did it herself.

"precious you want to play a game" kevin says after dinner. alex makes a weird sound that came from god knows where and leans her body towards kevin making me almost drop her. "ALEX. do not do that ever again i could have dropped you."

"sowwy daddy. wan pway game wef woo" she says. kevin goes to the living room and sets up the same. its some kind of candy land/ monopoly game where you have to move your pin to the winning area without anyone eating you by throwing the dice and moving based on the number shown. its a fun game and not too hard for little baby alexs brain

"dada. woo no eat me i no eat woo" i hear her whisper to kevin who was sitting next to her. "hey hey hey i heard that why do you want me to lose baby." i reply before kevin gets a chance to say something back

"dadddyyyy woo not posed to hear dat hehehe"
we play for a little bit before i decide that it's bedtime. "okay baby up you go. both of you actually. kevin you too. bed time." alex whines and kevin looks at me like i suddenly had for eyes

"yes dont look at me like that you too. you have to wake up early tomorrow to go to your appointment. if not earlier than that because as it seems alex is way too deep in her headspace that she most likely not wake up big."
he still doesnt say a word just rolls his eyes and packs the game up.

"okay baby princess lets get you ready for bed yeah?" I pick alex up and head to her room.
"daddy can i tay wif woo. not sweepy" she says.
"stay with who. daddy and i are both going to sleep. and im pretty sure your auntie is going to come over tomorrow arent you excited. im sure she'll bring your cousins with her and you can play with them all day"

she stares at me as if trying to comprehend what i just said i take her to the bathroom to brush her teeth and changed her into a cute panda onesie
"aw look at my cute little baby. now go to bed. try to close those pretty eyes for me. goodnight beautiful. i love you i'll see you tomorrow" i give her a kiss and her pacifier and she waves at me.

now to go check on my other baby which he probably is on his phone playing or just scrolling through his phone. "kev. if i walk into that bathroom and i see you on your phone i swear i will take it from you" i say opening the door to our bathroom. and what do i see. kevin on his phone sitting at the edge of the tub.

"wait wait gosh im not a baby jack i'm waiting for the water to get hold jeez" he says really acting like a teenager now.

"babe give me your phone let me charge it for you and once you are done with your shower you can have it. go on. give it to me" he hesitantly places the phone in my awaiting palm and rolls his eyes.

"enough. this is not the first time you roll your eyes at me it seems as if you've forgotten who is in charge here. you better be on your best behavior tomorrow or i promise you you wont like whats going to happen. im going to let it slide for today because we are both tired." i snap. this boy is something else. he can switch from being the best husband ever to the brattiest little boy

"im sorry daddy i'll be good. now can i take a shower" he mumbles.

"not before you give me a kiss" i tell him.
before i left the bathroom i knew that i would be asleep before he leaves the bathroom so i wished him a goodnight. "goodnight handsome boy. i love you i'll see you tomorrow."

i walk out of the bathroom and get into bed. kevin singing in the bathroom but not too loud and the sound of the water makes me doze off but right before i fell asleep i feell the bed dip and a low
"goodnight daddy i love you so much" from the love of my life.

hola. miss me. took me long enough i know but something or possibly someone 🙊has just been taking all my attention hehehhe 🤫
hope you like it. there will be a part two. cant promise you a date but hopefully soon.

how are you peepol. whats going onnn