Dada baby day

Kevins pov ( dada)

Today alex and I are gonna have a day just for us. Im planning on taking her first for pizza then ice cream. Then we're going to the park and just walk around. Her and I have already agreed about her not being little.

Alex And I use to always just hang around talking gossiping as she likes to call  and stuff even during school. But its been a while since we've done that and i feel like i owe it to her.

"Alex are you ready to go?" I yell up the stairs.

"Yesssss I just want to say bye to daddy"

"Babe daddy is here downstairs lets go"

Alex comes down skipping and went to her daddy.
"Bye baby girl have fun with daddy but not too much okay?" Jack says as he gives her a hug and a kiss

"Okay lets go" I extend my hand for her to hold it and walk towards the car.

"What are we going to be doing today?" She asks

"Pizza. Ice cream. Park?"

"I love you daddy "

"Love you too beautiful"

We get to the pizza place but alex decided that we should just eat in the car.

"Oh did i tell you about what happened with john and nathan. That was funny"

"I did hear about it. Nathan actually told me that was sad. Oh by the way. Your cousin sean wants to get married again"

"Nooo to who?"

"Guess"

"No way. Wait are you serious"

"Mhm he wants to marry sarah. AGAIN" i tell her and watch her face change

"Hahahaa. Oh my god hes that's desperate"

We ate the rest of the pizza with us just laughing and joking.

"Ice creammmm" alex yells.
"Lets go babe"

"What would you like to order" the guy asks us.

"I'll take the lemon one please" i say "alex?" I ask

"Can i have the sundae please"

"Alex you wont finish it" she pouts and tugs on my shirt

"I will i will"

"Okay get this baby a sundae. And dont look at me if you dont finish it you have to eat all of it"

"I love youuuu"

"Love you too baby"

We ate our ice cream and went walking to the park. We walked around "gossiped" about people in school and her cousins and everything in between

Hopefully we'll get to do this again. I missed this and i know alex missed this aswell and i dont want this special bond of ours where im her daddy and her best friend.