Dealing with a bratty alex

This one is for Laney1488   Took me a while to update but i did it. And im hoping its not shitty and if it. Well yea. Anways tank woo fo being da best
Kevins pov (dada)
I wake up and feel alexs hand in my pants. I pick up my head and look to the left and see jack sleeping, with his cute little nose. That's weird jack is always awake before us.

"Babe. Jack" I whisper trying not to wake alex up.

"Hmm" he says after a couple of seconds.

"Good morning babe, time to get up" i say moving a little so i can lean on the head of the bad making alex whine a little.

"What time is it" i pick my phone up and read the screen

"11:30. Are you sick jack?" I ask worried. And you cant blame me the guy is always up early.

"No im not. Just slept late had to send emails and make tests and everything" he says walking to the bathroom.

I decide that its time to wake up alex. Its late and i dont like her sleeping that late. I kiss her and rub her tummy.

"Baby girl..... beautiful......... gorgeous. Wake up princess". She mumbles something and cuddles closer to me.

"No babe. Wake up. Its late for you to be sleeping".

She opens her eyes and stares at me for a couple of seconds then gets up.

"Want daddy" she says turning her head looking for my husband.

"Daddys in the bathroom right now" i say to her as i get up and take out a comfy outfit for both alex and I while i wait for jack to get out of the bathroom.

I put the clothes on the bed and thats when alex starts whining. "Baby whats wrong"

"Want daddy" she says again. Ahh someone's feeling little today. And i would ask her how old she is but her little age never changes always three.

I pick her up and go knock on the bathroom door.
"Babe come in im just shaving" as soon as i open the door alex starts squirming around wanting to go down.

"Alright alright babes wait" i carry her to the sink and sit her down so she can face her daddy. "Guess whos feeling little today" i say to jack. He looks at alex and gives her a little kiss and continues to shave.

"Daddy dada. Haf a dweam was funny dada wen to da snow and den he slip and fall and go in da ciwcw (circle) and den me daddy laf and dwink chocolates" she says all in one go.

"Heyy why didnt you help me guys you meanies. You just laughed at me. Thats not very nice" I tell alex as i tickle her tummy making her laugh.

"Not onwy me also dadddyyy" alex says laughing

"Ohhh so i need to tickle daddy. Is that what i have to do. Well what princess wants princess gets" Jack looks at me with a stare that says "dont even dare" he picks up alex and put her on the ground as he starts leading her to the bedroom. "No one is tickling nobody right now. Alex baby go get your toothbrush from your bathroom can you you do that for me princess" she nods her head and runs off to her room

I look at my husband and just admiring him cause god fucking damn hes sexy. "Take a picture lasts longer" he says as hes getting undressed

"Oh shut up you prick. I want a kiss jack. Wheres my kiss jack. Huh jack" i start throwing our pillows at him. Jack puts his tshirt on and starts walking towards me. He pushes me down the bed and starts kissing up my neck. "I love you honey" he says just as alex walks back into the room.