Family dinner. Pt1.

Alex pov

Today i go wif daddy and dadda to see daddys daddy and mommy and daddas daddy and mommy.

Luf my nanas and popis dey da best and dey always gif me candy wen i want. Dey also say dont tell daddy and dadda but i tink dey know but i still dont tell dem cos is a secret

"alex baby go get your shoes we're about to leave"

I run fery fery fast to get shoesies and go to dadda. I can tie my shoesies m a big giwl but dadda do it better

Dadda cary me to da car and but me in da stoppid car seat

"Dadda no wanna sit infront wif you"

"No babe you cant we already taked about this then the police will come and take me and daddy"
I pout as soon as i hear dos stoppid words.

"Alex but that lip away. Remember what I told you?"my daddy says from da front chair

Daddy promised dat if i was a good giwl all day den i gets a new stuffie and pway time. So haf to be good.
Dat easy and hard cos m a good giwl. But also being a bwat is fun.

"Sowwy daddy"

I get to see hailey today. She my best fwiend. But also madison my best fwiend and daddy and dada and uncwe ido(costido). Madison is uncwe ido babi. And mdaddys and dadas babi

I see da big house and i getting ited (excited) daddy opens da door fow me and i was gon run but daddy pulls me from my back

"Behave princess or else you wont get what I promised you okay beautiful?"

"Yes daddy can i gooooo"

He let go of me and i run to uncwe joe and gif him a big big big hug

Kevins pov

A big smile appears on my face when i see Alex and my brother Brad hugging. Jack once was kidding around with Alex and made her believe his name is joe and now hes uncle joe. Alex knows thats not his really name but it just stuck.

I go in there and see hailey and alex already talking about some dolls hailey got

"Hey mom hi dad" i go to hug them both

"Hey mister and misses smith" i go and hug jacks parents with a smirk on my face knowing they hated being called that

"What did i tell you to call us kevin" jacks mom, Emma ask as she patts my back.

"Sorry,hey emma hey william...happy?" I stick my tongue out at her

Ive always have gotten along with jacks parents and my parents adore jack. So thats a big plus for both of us.

We walk in as jack and my mom talk about Alex and what shes been up to.

"Yea shes a pretty one isnt she" mom says looking at Alex with love

"Yea she is. Beautiful. Thats my beautiful little princess" jack replies more to Alex than to my mom while giving Alex a cuddle

You can see Alex trying to get away from jack to go play with her cousins but Jacks grip is too strong for her.

"Daddyyyyyy let me gooooooo wanna go pwayy"

"Okay okay sorry baby give me a kiss first.... mmm mgon miss you baby be careful okay dont hurt yourself and have fun remember what I told you" jack yells tbe last part since Alex ran as soon as she gave him a kiss. She couldn't wait any longer and hailey bouncing inpatiently was not helping.

Jack is a big softie when its comes to family. You see him all big and tough but he gets all mushy with family especially me and Alex. A whole different person. He cant even keep his act at school when he sees alex running around trying to get to class or when shes on class talking to her friends while working. You can actually visibly see his face softening when he looks at her.

But dont get me wrong. Punishments. All on him. I do punish Alex but most of the time its on him, I cave too fast and I cant never get through one punishment without wanting to stop every 2 seconds. And it kind of makes sense doesnt it since hes my daddy he punishes me so im not used to being on the other side.

We sit around with a bunch of my cousins and jacks cousins later come over. Thats my favorite thing about both our families,we're all really close and its just fun to be hanging out with a lot of people all laughing and joking together makes my heart smile.

A couple of hours pass and i decide to check up on Alex and her cousins to make sure they're doing fine. And also to make sure Alex either drinks water or go to the bathroom,since she usually forgets about those 2 things when shes having fun.

I go to the basement and I see her and Jacks nephews and her cousins all in a circle playing some weird game.

I walk up to Alex and bend down to whisper in her ear

"Hey baby having fun" she jumps as soon as I get the first word out and i hold her arm so she knows its me

"Dadaaaaaa you scared me. Look we playing a game dada is fun wanna play"

"Yea babe i can see you having fun" she nods and looks back as they call her name

"Guys can i borrow Alex for a little bit" I ask the kids even though their answer wont matter

Alex whines and pouts at the fact that Im taking her away from her fun.

"Dada no wanna stay here and play" she looks so sad. I just want to sit all day and kiss her pretty face. "I know baby but how about we go see daddy for a second and drink some water.. you want to go use the potty?" She looks away and shrugs. "Okay lets go then. Quick quick quick. Daddys gonna die if he doesnt see you" i pick her up running up the stairs. "NO DADDY NO DIE MCOMING DADDY. STAY LIFE" she yells giggling,holding on to me. As soon as i see jack i let alex go and see her run to her daddy jumping in his arms." Daddy see mhere dont die i luf you" cuddling into his neck. "Babe i missed you why didnt you come up and say hi to me" Jack says with a fake pout forgetting about everyone around him.

"Sowwy daddy"

"Okay baby give daddy one last kiss and lets go" she does as shes told and i carry her to the kitchen to get her a glass of water. "Whos my pretty big girl hmm baby I love you so much" and i do i really fucking do "me dada and luf you too. Potty pwease" i take her hand and lead her to the bathroom. "Okay baby call my name when you finish im going to wait outside be careful"
A couple of seconds pass and i hear Alex yelling my name. I go in clean her wash her hands and bring her back out to play. "Give me a kiss please and go play" she jumps up on me kisses me  hard and goes downstairs to play

"Hi babe" jack says in a low voice rubbing my thigh as soon as i sit next to him.

"Hey, im happy " i say kissing his cheeks. "I can see that. I love you "

"I love you too"
Jack and i talk for a bit and go back to everyone's conversations.