Give me my grade

Jacks pov (daddy)

"so no matter what you say you will never know 100 precent know if you're right or not because everything is fake. Daddy everything in life is made up by someone"

I'm standing by the office door watching Alex debate what Im assuming is something she's not going to win with my husband sitting by his desk.

"uh huh"

"Don't look at me like that daddyy you know i'm right. DONT LAUGH" She whines

"Im not laughing" He looks at me and tilts his head with a smile.

"You're smiling it's the same thing." This time Alex looks back at me. "Can you help me?"

"Baby I don't know what you're arguing about but bets are im going to side with him" I tell her.

"That is not fair you dont even know what we're talking about."

"Okay tell me. I'll be unbiased. Promise."

We both walk further into the office, I go to take a seat on the little couch and Alex is pulled in between Kevins legs.

"Don't touch me" She whines again.

"Alex, ignore him. Tell me the situation." I redirect the conversation before it gets too hectic. "Okay so he told me I got one question wrong on the exam. And the question has two answers that work but your HUSBAND here." She pushes his head away from her neck. "says the one i put is the less right one"

"I said that we'll go based on whats written on my powerpoint. The answer you put wasn't the one on my powerpoint." Kevin says still trying to kiss her.

"Okay. Is it my turn to talk?"
I get two nods. "Baby i'm sorry but he's got a point if you made a deal you made a deal."

"But Im technically right. I AM RIGHT google says im right. Daddy you're not smarter than google"

"sh sh sh" Kevin says against her lips to shush her rant.

"No you're giving me that point I don't care" She pulls away. I chuckle at the both of them and get up and bring Alex to my chest.
"How about we compromise. Kev are you willing to give her half the point"

"Hmmm. I usually don't do that" Alex scoffs. "But I am willing to break my own rules for my baby girl. Only if she gives me a kiss and apologizes for yelling at her daddy earlier."

I nudge her towards my husband "go on then."

"No, you guys aren't gonna fool me. I am right. I deserve the point I'm not gonna agree to anything less. Not gonna fall for that."

"Okay then" Kevin gets up and shuts off his laptop.
"I'm going to go sleep and I'm sure my husband is gonna join me, right babe?"

"You guys are mean. I'm sorry I yelled daddy." She walks up to him and tries to kiss him but he turns his head at the last second. "Heyyyyyyy"

"I'm kidding baby come here" He says and kisses her back.

"There everyone happy. Can we please go to sleep now. It's 10:30. Bedtime. For me atleast". The both of them roll their eyes at me and leave the room without me.

"You guys are going to pay for this. I helped you. This is rude."
Yeah I'm talking to myself they already left.

Hello is everyone alive?
How is everyone???
Do you like this I know its short but its better than nothing right??
I've updated this book and the other book cause im sorta amazing