day away

Alexs pov
John just dropped me off after going to the movie and I was exhausted but also excited. I missed my daddies so much today. only saw them in the morning and then John was there to pick me up to go shopping first for his new office. I didnt really help him with anything he just knew I love stationary stuff and wouldn't mind staying in the store for hours.

I walked in to see dada on the couch. "DADAAAAA. I MISSED YOUUUU" I yell. He immediately tries to shush me. "Baby you're daddys sleep". Oh. forgot his sleeping schedule is like a 9 year old. Who the hell sleeps at 10pm. seriously. "Hi dada" I whispered as he chuckled. "Hi baby how was the movie?" I moved the blanket he had and sat down on his lap facing him. " was good dada. missed you. like alot" I said resting my head on his should. He mumbles an i missed you too and we stayed quiet for a couple of minutes before I broke the silence.

"Dada?"
"Hmm?"
"Can we wake daddy up. please I really miss him. please. just this once." I really want to talk to him. miss his voice. I usually wouldn't want to wake him up because he works so damn much and he's tired by the end of the night but I just need my daddies today.
"Baby you can wake him up but if he turns into a monster then you'll have to deal with him. I'll sleep in your room for the night and you can stay with him. alone" He jokes. I nod and get up and pull him with me to our room.

I open the door as quietly as I could and walk up to the bed. he had his face on the pillow and another pillow on top of his head. hehe. I open my phone and take a picture. hehe he's gonna hate me for that.
"daddy" I whispered hoping that that's all I have to do for him to wake up.
He moved a bit but didn't wake up. "daddyy. hi i missed you" I said hoping he'd realize its me and not dada just bothering him.
He took off the pillow over his head and just stared at me for a second trying to get his eyes to adjust.
"Hi baby girl" he says with one eye open.

"Hi daddy. im sorry to wake up. okay well im not sorry. i mean im sorry you might be tired because of me. yeah. yeah. I just am not sorry because I missed you and you're my daddy. Not you're my daddy. I mean obviously you're my daddy but i dont mean it as in its your obligation to do that for me. i mean you're daddy. you're um. you're jack. right yah you're you and I know you. you wouldn't mind. yah thats what im trying to say. and dada said if you wake up a monster.. no he didn't say monster. did you say mosnter?" I turn to look at him to confirm his words but he had his hands over his mouth trying to hide his smirk. Very badly obviously. I give him a confused look and turn back to daddy who was doing the same thing. I didnt even realize I was looking at the sheets and tracing his chest tattoo and not actually looking at him which i was talking.

"baby. you're rambling. im okay, and im glad you know I wouldn't mind that you woke me up. I missed you" He said still trying to hold back his laugh. I pushed his arm and looked back at dada and stuck my tongue at him.

"You both are meanies" I say, hoping theyd sense my  playful tone and understand Im not really upset.

"Oh are we now? So you wouldn't mind if i went back to sleep huh angel?" Ughhh why do they insist on making my life harder. I roll my eyes at him and sit down next to him.
"ouch daddyyy stooop i was jokinggg" I said knowing what was going to happen before it happened. A pinch to my thighs. 
"Mhm baby watch it please.How's your day with John?"

"It was good daddy we went to the cute store that I've always wanted to go in right. I dont know what John bought to be fair I wasn't too focused on what he bought but he did ask me about some lamp. Then we went to the movies. It was a comedy but can't remember the name. Theeeen he said he'll pay for dinner, Which I obviously didn't say no to. I got nuggies and he got.. im not sure but I got nuggies so yeah" He pushed me out of the bed and pulled me towards the bathroom without saying anything.

Once we got in the bathroom he started speaking. "I'm glad you had fun baby did you thank John for taking you to the movies and for dinner" Once i nodded my head, he continued. "Brush your teeth and get ready for bed. KEVIN YOU TOO" jeeeez he had to yell in my ear right?

I brushed my teeth and washed my face and grabbed my phone to thank john again.

me: thanks bub for dinner and movies. rrly had fun. muah muah muah.

Just as I got in bed, knowing that neither me nor dada are going to be sleeping any time soon, I heard my phone ding.

John:  no problem alex. muah? thanks? idk what am i supposed to reply to that lol.

heheh he's silly.

that was an awkward ending lol idk