Chapter 1: Daydream

1.0

Okay... don't expect me to have bEaUtifUl English, I'm sorry if I'm not good at English....although I'm trying.

Edit: If you don't like Countryhumans because you think this has some toxic, cringey whatever kid work? Nah this is Countryhumans Improved AU and if you're just another hater you can always leave. CHi is way different and better than CH.

Also, this is an AU about the ASEAN family, some of the characters in this AU will change... it's different from your other ch fanfics, so sorry if it's gonna be cringey-:'v but anyway let's start the story:

This story includes mature themes such as: gore, violence, abhorrent themes, nudity, vulgar language...

I do not stereotype all these characters very well as they have their own personality, so this does not count as saying everyone in that country is like that.

. . . .

Unwanted by his greatness he was imprisoned in the CORE forever, but his minions have still lived and continued their purpose to live on against DEMAL's rule. Long gone and forever our most powerful lord, demolish every single bit of his production, but I digest his reasons completely.

He leaves us with this flaming beacon, a curse he chose us to be destined with...

....

No One's POV:

It is 3:20 AM and she couldn't find a peaceful slumber at such an hour. She was lying in bed closing her eyes; trying so hard to make herself feel tired and sleepy but she can't. There has to be a reason for this problem...she needs to sleep for tomorrow it is another day at school again.

Samoa raised herself from the bed as she decides to go out of her house to find some fresh air. The little girl went out of the house as it was breezy and the air was cold as it was too early. It was dark outside, all her Polynesian neighbours are all asleep. She should be as well but she plans to walk out to feel the chilling breeze blowing at her face.

She stepped more away from her small house as the trees, bushes and farms were dancing because of the strong gust of winds. It gives her chills and goosebumps...it was freezing..she should have worn a jacket before she left home. Samoa hugged herself from the cold as she continue to walk around the streets all by herself.

The street lights flicker as the strong winds also affect its system, although she didn't mind that at all...what she needs to do is to find peace and make herself feel sleepy. A moment later, she felt someone tapping her shoulder behind her which made Samoa winced and looked around; finding who tapped her.

"???" All the trees, plants, flowers, bushes were dancing from the wind blowing so hard this hour. She was bewildered and can't find anything...until a tall, blue-skinned, naked man spoke behind her.

"I'm over here." Samoa winces; shivering from the creepy tone of voice she heard that is just right behind her back. Her eyes were dilated; trying its best to not look back, her hands were trembling. She slowly moved her head through right and then behind her...

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

She screamed as she looked back seeing a very tall naked man with sharp spikes around his arms and three spikes at his head. His hands were big and his eyes looks like the pupils of a fish, its teeth were sharp as how she cannot imagine how this menacing creature will bite off her head.