"Ghhk" The middle aged man slowly opened his eyes and saw the man looking down on him with a cold smile. "Wh-who are you?" He looked around and saw that he was in a room with no window with just a bunch of menacing people glaring at him.

"Don't you dare talk with the boss when you aren't given the word you bastard!" Mei stepped on the head of the poor man and smashed it on the ground.

"Who am I doesn't concern you, but I have some question for you." Yang Yifei walked toward his desk and leaned on it as he looked at his watch "I don't have a lot of time, someone is going to wake up soon, so make it quick."

Mei looked at his boss not getting the part where he said that someone was going to wake up.

"What do you know about the White Fang?" Yang Yifei asked his question and waited for the man to reply.

"What? W-white Fang? I don't know who they are! What do I have to do with them?!" The man tried to get free from the roots but it was all useless, instead the roots tightened the grip around him and he yelled from the pain.

"I'm telling the truth! I don't know anything about them! They appear and dissapear like nothing, not leaving any trace!" He yelled at Yang Yifei almost biting his tongue to how much he was scared of the man. He really didn't know anything, so does that mean they will kill him now?

Yang Yifei exhaled the smoke in his lungs and looked away already uninterested of the man, his underlings getting what it ment, they dragged the middle aged man outside the door to end his useless life.

Yang Yifei's mission was to get rid of those corrupted militars, but he wanted to try to get some information of this new organization that started to appear.
When the Apocalypse started, some guilds obviously started to create like the Blue Rose, Skull Hammers, F.t.L. , Hunters, there are a lot of guilds but one of the strangest one are The Sinners.

Yang Yifei's group isn't a guild since he isn't interested in those stuff, they don't have even a name, and his companions followed him cause they have the same objective: eliminate the government.

The strange guy that told him about the future, talked about his desire to destroy the government, he didn't get why at the beginning till some months ago. He found out all the experiments that they were doing on humans to find the cause of the virus and the reactions when they get in contact with a meteor stone.

It's not that he wanted to do a right thing, he just wanted revenge, he found out that some of his man that followed him when the Apocalypse began, were caught by them and turned into zombies by the same people that needed to protect them.

Yang Yifei ordered the other to leave his office but only one person remained.

"Boss" Mei walked toward him and placed her hand on his chest "You look strange today, is there something wrong?" She talked sweetly as her hands traveled on his firm chest.

Yang Yifei grabbed Mei's wrists and pulled her away "Leave before I get mad." he wasn't interested at her at all since his mind was occupied with only one person, that person that he followed his lead by instinct and not by trust.

When that person told him that the Apocalypse was going to happen, his instinct told him to believe him and to prepare himself, and so he did. And when that person told him that he was going to sleep for one year, something unbelievable, but he couldn't do anything but believe him.