Arc 3 Phase 2: Retreat

Start from the beginning

Sarada gave a sigh as she slightly looked down." Well, is because Mama actually." She explained." A lot of people really looked up to her, even my friends at the academy." She said." I just wanted to know if someday I could be like her?"

A respected Medic-nin and Shinobi all over the world and a woman, who can destroy even the largest of natural formations with her strength.

These were just one of the qualities that the raven haired girl found endearing. Her mother was just as famous as the Seventh Hokage along with the other heroes of the great war.

Sasuke could only nod in understanding and support his daughter." You're already reached that level." He said." As long as you can punch hard." He added, with a small smile.

Sarada raised both of her eyebrows." Really? Do you think I could be a strong as a puncher like Mama?" She asked, recalling that her mother accidentally destroyed their home once and they were forced to move in to an apartment.

"Of course! You'll be, when you grow up." Sasuke replied and assured her. He then brought up his hand in front of the little girl." Here, try to punch my hand as hard as you can." He said.

For about a few moments, Sarada stared at her father trying to figure out on what he was trying to do right now. It didn't took long enough for her to understood it and soon a small gleam of motivation began to rise up from inside.

She narrowed her eyes, determined to be strong someday, she threw her first little strong punch on her father's hand. Three times she attempted to threw her punches. The first punch that she threw was to release all the doubts of progressing as a strong Shinobi, that continue to remain in her childhood life.

The second punch was stronger than the first one, trying to release herself from the shadows of her parents. She was going to established her own legacy someday.

Sasuke continued to proudly smile at her daughter as he could really see the determination in her eyes. As the third and last punch was given, he could see an image of her daughter, finally grown up and had matured into a beautiful young woman.

As for Sarada, she finally gave her last punch releasing herself from her own fantasy and brought her back to reality. Her world was slowly changing in front of her and she finally got to let out her words.

"Someday, I'll be stronger."

(PRESENT DAY)

The world around them came into a crash.

In a unexpected turn of events, Sarada had finally took action as she appeared in front of her teenage father. Wasting no time and immediately unleashing a strong haymaker which instantly sent him flying towards several distances and crashing into a portion rock debris.

At the same time, the dark essence surrounding him finally vanished.

A huge sound of a crash was heard all over, there were trails that formed on the ground leading up to main site where a certain raven haired Uchiha currently laid on certain boulder, shocked and defeated by an unknown teenage girl.

The sun and the blue sky were the only things that he could see in front of him. He continued to gazed above along with his thoughts, who gave him a lot of questions and confusions.