Chapter 34

Oof😳😍
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

I walked back home to get a few things like my charger and extra money to stop at a store and get some drinks and snacks.

Before I left my ringed telling my I had a notification. I checked my phone and saw a text from Jeongguk.

°~                                                           °~

Hey Y/n.
Are you ok from yesterday?
°~                                                           °~

I smiled as I read the text. He's so sweet.

°~                                                          °~

Yeah
Thanks for checking in on me and making me food😊

Yeah no problem😁

°~                                                           °~

I smiled again at his cuteness and left my house almost forgetting my keys and wallet.

I got in my car ams put on my seatbelt. I started drive to Siheung -si. It takes me about an hour to get there and in that hour I was singing and kind of dancing. I also went to the gas station to do my business and get some snacks. Once I made it I knocked on my parents door.

Eomma: "I'm coming."

Oh crap. I forgot to tell them I was coming. Oh well, mom always liked surprises. I wait patiently as my mom comes to the door. The door swings open and my mom has a huge smile on her face

Eomma: "Oh my little Y/n. Come in come in."

Eomma grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house. I smiled.

When we went to the living room mom let go of my hand and hugged the living daylights out of me, but I hugged her back because I know she missed me.

Y/n: "Hello Eomma. Where's Appa?"

As I said that I heard,

Appa: "Is that my baby N/n?!"

Appa said walking towards me. I smiled and hugged him.

Y/n: "In the flesh."

Appa: "So what brings you here N/n?"

Y/n: Oh...

I got a little shy because I haven't really talked about my parents and when they asked if I wanted to see them! I said no. If they didn't want me they don't have to. And seeing them would probably make me mad. Now I can't help but WANT to meet them.

Eomma: "Is it something bad?"

Y/n: "No. I just want to meet my real parents."

I said all in a whisper. My parents looked surprised. I mean I would to because I never wanted to see them.

Appa: "Why all of a sudden?"

I started tearing up a little.

Y/n: "I went to the park and saw children running and playing while their parents were watching them proudly with a smile on their faces. I wanted to know why they gave me up. Don't get me wrong I'm glad I have you guys as my parents but there are endless what ifs going on in my head right now."

I took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself down. My parents looked at me in pity. They walked up to me and gave me a hug.

Appa: "We have their address upstairs. I'll go get it."

Eomma looked at me and gave me another hug.

Eomma: "I hope all good things."

I nodded and smiled. Appa came back downstairs and me a piece of paper with their address.

Appa: "They've been sending their address here always hoping that you will go visit them. They live in Busan."

I nodded and gave them a hug.

Y/n: "I plan om being gone for a week at the least."

I smiled at my loving parents and left to my car. Should I drive there or take the train?

I'll just drive. I made it home after a long while of driving and packed a weeks worth of clothing/pajamas. I packed my bathroom necessities and took fell asleep.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I finished texting Y/n and smiled. I'm happy she's alright. I heard a click sound and turned around. (I don't remember who it was) Jimin hyung took a picture of me.

JK: "Hyung. Why'd you take a picture of me?"

JM: "Ahh. No reason just going to post you looking extra happy while texting Y/n.

JK: "No hyung!"

But before I could get to him I heard a ding from my phone. I looked at the phone to see a notification that says Jimin.Jams posted a picture.

I sighed in defeat and clicked the notification now looking at the picture.

Hey ARMY. Thanks for being patient. I'm going to publish Chapter 35 soon😁. And if you guys have any questions you can ask me😊

Also please don't be mad but I decided to make Y/n a noona. I hear from other people's stories that when they make Y/n it doesn't always match that idol's ideal type. Even though Jungkook wouldn't mind being an oppa to his lover he prefers noona so Y/n is going to be a 95 liner and the story is going to be under editing but I will still post.

Hope you understand👉👈