Y/n's Interview Part 2

Author: "Welcome back guys with    Y/n's Interview! So Y/n, how are you doing today?"

Y/n: "I'm alright although quarantine can be a bit boring.."

Author: "Yeah that's understandable. Anyways what do you think about Jeongguk?"

Y/n: "He's really sweet and helpful. He's always checking up on how I'm doing and he's just really nice. He can also be so adorable and funny." Y/n smiled.

Author: "Seems like you really like him." The author smirks deviously.

Y/n: "Don't tell him!" Y/n was getting a little embarrassed.

Author: "It's ok Y/n, I understand. I mean I have a crush on someone but he won't notice me." I sigh.

Author: "Okay that's enough of my sad and depressing personal life and let's continue...I wonder why I haven't got interrupted yet?" Author starts to looks around.

I stretch my bones and Y/n laughs at the fact that I'm waiting for a disruption. When Author lays her hands down she felt a weight on her lap. Her hands land on Yoongi's chest! Author looked so shocked and felt bad that she smacked his chest.

Author: "Sorry that I hit your chest Yoongi oppa."👉👈 Author felt depressed and Y/n was just laughing.

Yoongi looked at me nods then fall asleep. To be honest he looked dead.

Author: "We're going to have to do this another time." Author hesitantly stroked Yoongi's head and almost died that she's close to someone that made her life better. Author smiles subconsciously.

Y/n: "OK Author, I'll just leave now. Thanks for having me."

Y/n gets up abd bow. Author nods and Y/n leaves. Y/n saw the other BTS members and a couple of them looked pretty sad.

Y/n: "Hey guys when did you get here?"

Seokjin: "Just a little but ago." Seokjin gritted his teeth.

Y/n: "What's wrong oppa?"

Seokjin: "Yoongi is stealing author."

Taehyung: "Yeah we want a love story too."

All of them except for Kookie looked either sad or mad.

Author was just on her phone while Yoongi was sleeping. Yoongi sits up and look at her. He grabs her and pull hee closer to him. Author felt embarrassed but did nothing I mean.... it's Yoongi.

Yoongi sat Author on his lap and rested her head on his chest. Yoongi wanted to cuddle her. Author still feeling embarrassed cuddle him and they fell asleep while the others watched in envy.

Jeongguk and Y/n decided to leave and go to a near by cafe and they had a good time.

What?

Author needs a love life too you know.

Even if it is fake.

Life is just too lonely for me but anyways thanks for reading and I hope you like it.

안녁!! 

I think I spelled it right, I'm still learning👉👈☺