Chapter 33

Sorry I haven't updated in forever. My phone has stopped charging and we don't have internet at my house anymore so I'm writing this at the library. This means that I will not post a lot. I'm getting a phone in February and I hope guys won't be mad at me and will understand. I am truly sorry. Also if you can give me tips or something to get my phone to charge that will be greatly appreciated.

I woke up with a terrible headache and groaned. I start to remember the things from last night and look for Jeongguk. I sighed when I couldn't see him, but I did see some water with ice and some aspirin.

I smile at Jeongguk's action and swallow the pill with a gulp of water.

I groggily get up go downstairs. I smell something good. I walk fastee downstairs to see a plate of food on the kitchen counter.

I smile again and look at the note next to the plate. I pick it up and read it.

Hey Y/n
I noticed that you were still sleeping so I dexided not to bother you and made you breakfast. I'm not the best cook but I hope you still like it all together. Drink lots of water and get plenty of sleep. See you later!
Jeongguk.

I internally thank Jeongguk and eat my breakfast (which was pancakes and fruit) and it was still warm. He must've left awhile before I woke up. I finish eating and decide to take a shower.

I wear this:

I go outside for a little walk around the park

I go outside for a little walk around the park. I sit down at a bench and enjoy the day. I see little kids running around and thair parents watching the carefully. I start to wonder of my real parents.

What are they doing now?

Why did they give me up?

Do they have kids now?

Do they ever want to see me again?

So many questions running through my head that I got a headache. . . again.

I decided to walk to the cafe that is not far and get bobba tea. I sat down after saying my order. I took my number card and walked over to a table by the window.

A waiter came over and grabbed my number card and gave me my bobba drink.

Y/n: "Thank you."

Waiter: " You're welcome. Is there anything else I can get you?"

I thought for a little but but then shook my head.

Y/n: "I'm ok thank you."

The waiter nodded and bowed and left. I was scrolling through my phone whike drinking my bobba. I decide to got to mines and Jaebum's parent's house to get the information of my parents.

I want to finally meet them.

I finished my drink and left.

Hello guys! I'm officially back and am not dead! (Sadly) I know that I've been gone for a couple of months due to phone and internet problems but I will post more now to make up for it.

Thanj you for being patient with me and bringing my story to a lot of reads. Thus made me really happy. I have also decided to edit more story a little and make Y/n fit more of Jeongguk's ideal type. So now you're a noona! Congrats!

Also. . .

Would it be weird to ask for some friends?

I'm kidding. . .

No I'm not. Im lonely😭

But if you honestly want to be friends you can just send me a message on Wattpad.

Thank you guys for being understanding.😁

Did you guts see 'On' omg. I died.

Bye ARMY I 💜 you!