Chapter 19

Okay so because Lux and Jessie are now over here we've decided to go shopping at the mall .

This was a very quick decision as Breaker decided to open his mouth and stick his foot in it by asking repeatedly if I've ever done anything with Jessie , causing Jessie and myself to feel very uncomfortable as he's basically my brother.

However  in Lux case ,  the mall was just an excuse to go  fishing for boys cause apparently they're a lot hotter out here than back home .
That could however be due to the temperature because I'm fucking swealtering today.

Anyways we go to millennial mall on west street .

Jessie immediately walks off as he saw a pair of yeezys in a multi coloured shop window that were more expensive than my entire existence, so obviously him being him hes choosing to drool over them  .

"hoping to find a dress today" I say to Lux

Lux : "oh really what for ?"

Well I have nothing to wear tonight

Lux : tonight? , but you're with us tonight

Yeah but what better of a way to kick off you staying with me than going to a cheeky rave.

Lux : really?

Yes , I know it'll be nothing compared to the ones back at home , but I found a guy who said he'd give us the location tonight when he finds out , so I say we go get a bit high and get a bit smashed as a big fuck you for my birthday.

Lux : sounds like a plan , ooooo I'm so exited now , we are going to get the sexiest outfits we can find , tonight's the night we're free.

*Jessie walks over*

Jessie: NO, I heard that , clothes must be work at all times.

She said sexy not see through calm down dumbo .

Lux : yeah honestly Jessie just shut the fuck up , even if you went in your boxers we wouldn't care.

Jessie: what can I say , I've got a body like a god

Lux : no that's not what I ment , oh my days I give up with this human .

Anyways guys let's go shop and find clothes for the rave tonight , the fiercer the better.

(This chapter will be extended asap)