Chapter 7

Electra
.......

It's 5 pm and I'm currently thinking about getting ready to go out later with my mum and the new neighbors .
I would have already have been washed and dressed  by now but my darling mother is taking what feels like an eternity in the only currently working  bathroom .
We need to leave at 6 and at this rate i don't think that's going to be happening.

M= Electras mom E= Electra
E: "MUM hurry the hell up , i still need to get ready as well you know ."

M: "it's a free country and if I do remember correctly I'm the one who owns this house and pays the bills , meaning the bathroom along with all the other rooms belong to me as there under my name . So quit sassing me child ."

E : "but Mum it's 5:03 I need to get ready can't you do your makeup in your room."

M : "fine , fine its obvious that you looking nice is more important than me looking nice so I'll finish getting ready in my room ... "

knowing mu Mum was being sarcastic i said "thanks
Mum knew you would come to your senses sooner or later . You look nice by the way . "

As I barged my way into the bathroom and shut the door on my mother I decided to have a quick shower, brush my teeth then get changed .

20 mins later
So I had my shower and am now in the process of getting dressed i think I have decided to wear a cute floral top , a tight black mini skirt some black high heels and to complete it a few yellowish bracelets and some cyrstle grey dangly earrings. 
Then to top it all of I did a naturalish smokey eye using different shades of nude eye shadows ,black eye liner and mascara and finally to finish the look  some pinky red lipstick.

Not forgetting to pack my pink ( my least favourite colour by the way .) bag with a few essentials, for instance my wallet , card , a lighter and a pack of cigarettes just in case .

I then went down stairs to see my mum looking as peppy and bright as ever in her pink floral dress and cream flats .
When she noticed me she said I looked nicer than I normally do ( thanks Mum ...) and that it's nice that I'm trying to make a good impression and fit in for once .

We then exited the front door making sure to lock it behind us as we left ,then headed towards the car.  Not forgetting to Plug in the navigator device (satnav)  once we sat down so that we didn't get lost, because after all we still aren't to familiar  with this area yet , once that was all sorted out  my mum  then started to drive to the restaurant...

This should be fun I thought to myself .