Chapter 1

I let out a small groan as I sluggishly paced home from school,
I mean 8 hours of pure , horrific ,torture and even then , once you leave , you can't escape it as they've set you more pain endured work to do at home , the only good thing about it is that my two best mates who are basically my life lines go there. (Jessie and Lux)

Jessie is about 6'1 with blond spiky hair and Forrest  green eyes , he's well built, very well built ;) and has an amazing drool worthy 6 pack that could make almost any girl ...and some guys melt at their knees ...
But he is my best friend and only my friend, I mean I do love him but not in that particular way , he's just always been there for me through thick and thin .

he's sweet, funny and undoubtedly kind but trust me when I say you don't want to get on his bad side.

The last person that  messed with Jess got 2 broken ribs ,a fractured pinky toe and a free ride in an ambulance to the emergency room. Let's just say the guy he beat ended up having to change schools in order to not to get any more broken bones, but it was his fault for messing with Jessie's little sister .which reminds me if there's family matters involved consider yourself as good as dead , or hospitalised .

Lux is also my best friend I've only known her for about 3 and a half years now but as soon as I met her there was undoubtedly an automatic connection, like sparkling fire works and not just because it was bomb fire night ,or that we got our selfs stuck to each other in 9th grade , let's just say it was a sad day for the world of arts and craft lessons ...

She's 5'5 has long waves of golden blond locks ( hair.) going up to her chest and is quite toned around the leg area . She's really sweet and caring but once again if you even think of doing something stupid aimed towards her ,or her friends and  family then you can consider yourself a target of ongoing humiliation and misery for the rest of your pitiful life.

The bond I have with my friends is amazing I've known Jessie since my 1st year in primary school at my first school (I've been to 5 because we move a hell of a lot.)

when I moved to my 5th he purposely got kicked out of his so he could stay with me ,when I shouted at him for getting kicked out his excuse was face timing isn't the same as talking face to face. At that moment I knew we were going to be friends for life .

Lux however she was going through an emotional phase where she would get bullied by the older more bitchier school members , they thought they could pick on her since at the time she was week , little did they know what was going on outside of school.

So when me and Jess found out let's just say we had to explain to the head teacher why there were a bunch of semi permanently green cheerleaders screaming in front of our prestigious school , to make things even better it was the same day the inspectors were looking round , I'm sure I heard a few chuckles from them ....

Since then we always stick up for each other and have never  backed down from whatever comes /came our way , the students at Ridge view ( my current school.) call us the badass trio , not that we mind or have ever minded of course ,I mean it's better to be feared than to be picked on at least that's our opinion on the matter!