Chapter 11

So I left school by foot and went to go get something to eat from the upcoming shops that were on the street down the block, when I got there I heard my phone ringing ,it was my mother telling me that school had been cancelled for the next 2 weeks since someone set the science lab on fire accidentally whilst doing  an experiment.

Luckily for me I wasn't  there during the commotion of it all as I was ditching anyway .

I walked up to a little cafe on the edge of the strip of shops ,went in and sat down , after about 5 minutes of  skimming over the crammed menu I settled on a diet coke and some
Loaded nachos , just as I was about to get up to order a young tan guy came up to me and asked if he could take my order to which I replied with ok and told him what I wanted .

Once my order was placed I received a cheeky grin from the guy serving me and in return I gave him one back ...what can't blame a girl for trying right.

10 minutes later the waiter returned with my food , I was about to dig in when a chair pulled up besides me making me jump and almost fall of my seat .

'Umm hey  what do you want' I asked innocently

'What am I not aloud to spend time with my  bitchy next door neighbour,

'What kind of happy pills have you been taking Breaker cause I sure as hell haven't been hallucinating that your being way too bipolar have I ?'

"Hey Breaker whose the little fitty  you haven't introduces us to yet ."

Breaker was about to reply when some new guy cut in introducing himself by saying 'hi my name is Blake this is Phoenix and Ryder . Ryder was the tall one in between them all , he had darkish hair with blond tips and was about 5'11 where as Phoenix was 6'0 and ginger , the guy that introduced them ( Blake .) was 5'11 ish as well and had white hair , crystal clear blue eyes and dimples.

'And who might you be sweet cheeks ,Ryder said cockily

' well I'm definitely not someone that you should be giving dodgy sounding nicknames to that's for sure , and that goes for all of you I say clearly moving my gaze back to Breaker '

"Looks like we got a feisty one hear boys' said Blake rapidly , no wonder Breaks didn't want to tell us about her , I mean wow darling you sure are a fine little number .'

After they openly discussed all of the reasons why Breaker a.k.a Breaks didn't tell them about his new neighbour as they found out earlier on from eaves dropping ,  I  went back to eating , they also ordered food after I said to them that if they touch mine I will end them ...
What can I say I like my food ..most of the time.

Once we had finished eating Blake said he could drop me to get my bike  since him and the boys were all staying at Breakers .
I accepted gratefully and jumped in the back of his car .

Once we were at school I thanked Blake waved bye at the others then jumped on my still damaged Harley and headed home , seeing as it was only 3:00 pm I did the homework we got given and took a nice hot shower then changed into my pjs since I wasn't planning on going anywhere tonight and snuggled up in bed for a light afternoon nap .

It had now been almost a week since I started school , I had made no friends what so ever apart from the occasional chat with a teacher or one of breakers mates .

The guy that scratched my bike kept giving me strange looks and trying to run when ever he saw me ( I wonder what that's all about.) I also found an envelope in my locker for the money for the bike to which I shouted out loud thank you just incase whoever did it heard me .

It was finally Friday meaning as of today I can do as I please,  well almost ,since today is the day my mum and Breakers mum are away and he moves in with me ...
After school I waited by my bike trying to see if I could spot him but he was no where in sight . Just as I was about to hop onto my bike and go home when I heard a loud screechy ass voice and a pair of killer stiletto heels clip towards me .

Soon enough their was an ompa lumpa standing before me trying to dig her fake ass nails into my wrist . Then it spoke ...

'Excuse me but who the fuck do you think you are talking to Breaker like that , I mean my Breaker , how the fuck dare you , you whore '

'Sweetie your calling me a whore , babes your skirt is so tight it might as well be a second skin and the makeup caked on your face is more than enough so people don't realise your other identity as a hooker . Not to mention the fact that I haven't even been talking to him anyway , only about twice , so can you get your fucking claws out of me now .'

'My claws honey are are sharper than you because you obviously don't realise that talking to him twice is talking to him twice too much ...'

'Ok skank listen up remove the daggers from my arm and walk away before I remove them myself.'

'Oooo you think your so tough , why should I be scared of a spoilt brat like you , I mean what have you ever done that's so bad .'

'Oh I don't know but maybe you would like to ask my parole officer or take a peek at the criminal record I've had for the last 2 years not to mention the schools I was kicked out of .'

Giving me a quick grunt and confused eyes bitchy Barbie hobbled away in her heels , whilst shouting over her shoulder that this isn't over ...'

I got home about 8 hours  ago , it was now 12 :30pm so I went upstairs to bed , once I had a shower and put my pyjamas on I decided to just go to sleep , just as I was about to dose of when I heard a loud smash come from down stairs .

SHIT WHAT THE FUCK I thought  , I quickly grabbed a baseball bat from the side of my  bed and tip toed down stairs .
Sure enough there was a really tall well built guy in my kitchen , I couldn't make him out properly as the lights were of , not thinking twice I was getting ready to swing the batt when the guy turned around and jumped back as if in pure shock , thinking this was my shot I swung but he quickly moved and I missed him .

He tackled  me to the ground and reached his hand up to turn the light switch on , there in front of me was Breaker , oh shit I forgot that  he wasn't  home  yet .

"What the fuck Electra why are you trying to kill me for "

"I thought you were a bloody burglar , what did you expect me to do ..."

"I don't know maybe stay the FUCK away from someone who could be potentially dangerous "

"Well lucky it's just you then"

"I don't know Bella I can be pretty dangerous when I want to be , especially when we're in this position , nice legs by the way .."

It was then that I looked down and realised that Breaker had his lower area placed between my legs and his hand dangerously close to my chest not to mention all I was wearing was silk short shorts and a sports bra  . My breathing started to become jagged and I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks , not thinking twice I got up and ran up to my room locking the door behind me and curling up for a well deserved rest ,leaving Breakers chuckles behind me as I did so.