Twentynine

The sun was shining through Ruels non-existing curtains. I pulled the blanket over my head to keep the light out. I was tired and didn't want to get up, but now that the light from the sun woke me up it's impossible to fall asleep again.

I snuck my head out of the blanket and looked at Ruels side of bed. He wasn't there. He never woke up earlier than me and if he did he would never get out of bed until I've woken up.

I grabbed my phone and looked at what time it was. "9am?" I asked myself and looked at Ruels side again. What the hell was he doing up so early.

I jumped out of bed and walked downstairs. It smelled like bacon and eggs.

I got at the bottom of the stairs and I saw Ruels back in the kitchen. He was cooking?

"Ruel?" I asked.

"Eyyy there's my birthday giiirl!!" He shouted. He ran towards me making me scared and lifted me up in a hug.

"Hey" I tried to say as I lost my breath from Ruels tight hug.

"How are you feeling?" He asked putting me down.

"Uhm good" I said back.

"It's your birthday!! Aren't you excited?" He asked very excited.

"Sure" I smiled just to make him happy. I wasn't very excited for my birthday as I didn't like getting too much attention.

"Want breakfast?" He asked and went back to the kitchen counter. He distributed the bacon.

"Yes, I'm very hungry" I responded and sat down. He came to me with a plate filled with burnt bacon and eggs.

"Mmm" I said. He sat down next to me and I shoved the bacon into my mouth. It tasted like shit, but I didn't wanna say that to him.

He took the first bite of his bacon and he almost threw it across the room.

"Ew! Wtf!" He said gagging.

I laughed and he sprung to the kitchen to get water.

I pushed my plate carefully away from while Ruel was gagging in the sink.

"You good?" I said trying to hold in my laugh.

"I'm good" he said and held his throat like it was burning.

We went out for breakfast and Ruel insisted to go to the mall and shop. He said he would by me anything since it was my birthday. I said that I just didn't want anything, I didn't necessarily need anything either.

"Why exactly are we at the mall?" I asked suspicious. He never liked malls, he usually did his shopping online.

"Can't I spend some quality time with my girlfriend?" He said and picked me up. He squeezed the living shit out of me before putting me back down.

"Sure..." I said not believing him.

We walked for a couple more minutes and I was actually starting to like this. I found so many good clothes and I wanted to try them on.

"Hey, Ruel do you think these two pieces would match together?"
I asked him holding up a pair of jeans and a top.

He was stuck up in his phone, intensely texting someone.

"Ruel" I called on him, but he didn't even twitch.

"Ruel!"

"We should get back home" he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the store, but before I was completely out of the store I stopped.

"Ruel, what about my clothes?" I asked and held them up. He sighed and took the clothes out of my hands and bought them all.

"Thank you sir for buying clothes here, have a good day" the cashier says and he quickly walks towards me dragging me out again.

We sat in the car and Ruel started driving. "What was that? I thought you wanted to spend some quality time with me at the mall?" I asked confused as that was what he actually said.

"Yeah, but I found out something funnier we could do" he said with a huge smile.

"Ok..." I said believing him.

He drove into his driveway and parked before we got out of his car.

Ruel was looking around like he was looking for someone or something, which was a little bit suspicious. I furrowed my eyebrows and shrugged.

Ruel rushed to the door and looked inside before he let me in.

"What's up with the rush?" I asked in suspicion.

"No rush," he simply said and smiled. "You know the weather is really good rn" he started off and I cut him off.

"We're in Australia, the weather is really good all year long"

"Lets go for a swim" he smiled and I just agreed to his suggestion.

We went upstairs to change. I was done, but Ruel was already down stairs probably waiting.

I walked down but when I got at the end of the stairs I couldn't see him.
He was not in the kitchen or anywhere else in the house.

So I walked out to the pool and he wasn't there either. It was really quite though, like scarily quiet.

I felt like something was coming. It was definitely coming from Ruel. He loved to scare me and if this is a situation where he thinks it's funny to scare then I'm literally gonna kill him.

I walked around the pool pretending to be waiting for Ruel. I was now prepared for him to scare me. I sat on the edge of the pool with my feet's dangling in the water.

"Catch" I heard Ruel say as he threw a water bottle at me.

The bottle got close to me and I was ready to take it. Just a few more inches...

"SURPRISE!!" I heard and the water bottle fell in the pool as I took my hands up to my face.

VERY SHORT I know:(

But this is the second time I try to write this chapter without Wattpad deleting it.

The next chapter will be out soon:))

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK😀