Eight

The bed so comfortable and soft. I just wanted to lay here until the day I died, but Ruel as the fucktard he is, had to throw thousands of pillows on me before I got out of bed. He forced me out of bed.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I grumpily ask. "Oh wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today" he mumbles and I throw him a death glare. "If it wasn't for a fuckhole like you, I wouldn't be like this!"

He throws his hair up in defense and widened his eyes. "Ok, ok chill. I'm sorry" I just rolled my eyes at his response.

"Ok, I'm sorry babe. I really am!" I was surprised by the nickname he gave me. He's never called me that before and we weren't officially dating. Why? You might ask, well we haven't really talked about it and I'm too scared to start the conversation. Ruel haven't really mentioned it either.

I just awkwardly coughed and got out of his grip. I putted on some clothes and went downstairs with Ruel following me.

We ate breakfast together, everyone. Everyone else talked except me and Ruel. I wasn't really hungry either so I just sat there picking on my food.

Suddenly I felt someone kick my leg and I looked up at Ruel looking at me with the "are you ok?" Look and I just nodded. I was kinda pissed and annoyed that Ruel haven't really brought up the thing we have going on. All we do is kiss and sleep together, we never talk about the feelings we have for each other. Because I'm pretty sure that he likes me, and I like him too, but I just want him to confirm it so I don't walk around like and idiot thinking that he actually likes me when he clearly doesn't.

The breakfast was over and we walked out to do the shootings. This was a winter collection they want to come out with in a couple of months.

———————-

Ruel sat in front of the fireplace playing angry birds. "Sup dickwad," I said throwing his phone on the couch.

"hey! I was playing that!" He looked pissed but I didn't care.

"Listen Ruelio, it's perfect ski conditions out right now and we can't miss the chance of me teaching you how to ski" he rolls his eyes and picked up his phone turning it on again. "Eleanor, I know how much you love skiing, but isn't it a bit too cold outside?" He asked and I just grabbed his arms and pulled him up from the chair.

"Nope, go get changed. We're leaving in an hour" he slumped over to the bedroom.

—————————

"So you surf right?" I ask and he nodded.

"I think it's easier for you to learn how to snowboard, it's kinda of the same motions you do, if that's ok?" He agreed and we walked over to the small cabin where they rented out snowboards. We got our boards and other things we needed like shoes, helmet and glasses.

I helped Ruel get his shoes on, because it's so hard to put them on when they're cold.

We eventually did it and was ready to take the ski lift. We took the the green trail first, because that was the easiest one to start with. The lift lasted for 5 minutes. We talked about how beautiful it was and how we both wanted to move here sometime in the future.

We reached the top of where we were supposed to stop at and Ruel successfully got off on first try.

I showed him how it was supposed to be done and he actually managed to do it. It didn't take long before he eventually learned how to do it, he wasn't professional, but he did it as best as he could as a new beginner.

It was now getting darker and Ruel and I went a little bit slower down the hill.

«I'm so glad we met" Ruel say and I look at him. "Truthfully, I could talk about you all day and all night and I'd still have a million more things to say. But too many words become meaningless, so I'll just leave it at you're the most wonderful person I've ever met, and I can't imagine not having you in my life" my heart starts beating like crazy. We were now just sitting in the snow with our boards still on looking at the beautiful horizontals in front of us.

"You have something to offer" he pauses. "That nobody else can offer. Nobody has your exact personality or your gifts. You are more than average. You are one-of-a-kind. It's so fucking cliche but it's true." He grabs my hand even though we both have mittens on.

"I really fucking like you Eleanor. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I look him deep in the eyes and all I could see was a hopeful boy who just wanted to get what his been missing his whole life. "No" I say and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"As much as you like me, and as much as I like you. I would never call you my boyfriend" I've never seen Ruel this confused before. "What do you mean?"

"Don't you think that we are so much more than just boyfriend and girlfriend?" I ask and he just stared at me wanting to know what I was talking about.

"The word girlfriend is so overused, it doesn't have a meaning anymore. It's just girlfriend. I don't want to put a label on you like that. I want to call you mine, and you to call me yours" I passionately say hoping he'll understand, which it seemed like he did. His look softened and I smile at him. "You're so fucking gorgeous" he say before kissing me.

I smile into the kiss.

————-

After a few hours of snowboarding we finally went back to the cabin. I made hot chocolate for Ruel and I. We sat in the living room and I was scrolling through my camera roll. We took a few pictures today and I wanted to post one.

EllyShelly

Oneruel and 25 983 other people liked thisEllyShelly wasn't as bad as I thought you'd be

EllyShelly wasn't as bad as I thought you'd be. @oneruel

LovisaParker you went snowboarding without me??🥺🥺
EllyShelly we'll go together next time🥰

Oneruel and you wasn't as bad to teach as I thought you were
EllyShelly I don't know if I should be offended by that comment, or just say "thank you"
Oneruel I'm right next to you, I'd love to hear you say it.
*load 475 more comments*
Rueliosworld shut up coco, who is she? Why haven't we heard about her before?
Vandijk4ever why's no one talking about the fact that they're in Norway? Probably alone..
Ruel.my.painkiller I FOUND HER ON SOSEAPPAREL.