Twentyfour

I laughed and threw my head back. "Rueeel" I fake groaned. "It's a bikini! I guess I'm obligated to wear one since we're going to a beach party," I laughed.

"Don't you have a bikini that doesn't show so much... ass? And boobs?" He asked. "What about those bathing suits that even have shorts that cover your whole ass," he suggested.

"No, Ruel. And I won't let anyone look at my ass, or boobs if you're so scared of that" I said and pinched Ruels chubby cheeks.

"I'll make sure no one will" he mumbled as I turned around to get my clothes from my wardrobe.

I was finally done and Ruel sat on the couch in the living room playing on his phone.

"Ready to go?" I asked and grabbed my beach bag with towels and drinks in.

"Mhm" he just answered focusing on his phone instead of listening to what I just said.

"Ruel," I called, but he doesn't answer.
I walked up to him and placed my head next to his ear.

"RUEL!" I yelled from the top of my lungs and he yeeted his phone over to freaking China.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" He turned around to face me annoyed.

"You're small ass brain didn't catch what I said 2 minutes ago," I said.

"I was playing Angry birds! I'm so close to winning this stupid game, who do you think you are to scare me like this?" he sighed and sunk down in the couch.

"Well, it's over now. We have to go" I said and dragged him off the couch and he grabbed the phone he threw on the floor.

We took the elevator down and I called for an Uber.

"Why don't you just drive?" He asked.

"Why don't you just shut up?" I answered thinking it would be too embarrassing to say the truth.

"Oh come on! Seriously, why don't you just drive your own car?" He asked again I didn't come up with anything else to say than the truth.

"I'm too scared to drive In a city like this" I mumbled as I looked down. I didn't see his reaction as I was looking down, but I didn't hear anything either. No even a small laugh.

"I get it, baby" he said and pulled me into him. "Ew I don't wanna hug you" I said and pretended to be annoyed.

"I'll hug you as long as I want to" he said and squeezed me so I couldn't breathe.

"Our Uber is here" I tried to say as he loosened the grip and let go of me.

We got into the Uber and told him to drive us to the Manhattan beach.

20 minutes later and we finally arrived at the beach.

We walked to where we could see a lot of teenagers dancing. There was a bonfire surrounded by people drinking and just chatting.

The music was booming and they danced like crazy.

The one thing that surprised me was that no one was out swimming. It might be a bit cold, but I expected at least 3 people to be swimming.

I grabbed Ruels hand as I saw he was about nervous to meet my friends. We greeted a few people I didn't know until Lovisa and my other friend Sophie, stumbled into us.

"OMG ELLY!" Lovisa screamed and dragged me into a aggressively hug. She pulled away and her eyes landed on Ruel. Sophie was also starting at him at this point. I looked over at Ruel and I could see that he was a bit uncomfortable.