e.i.g.h.t

Taehyung POV

I was done with my meeting as I was heading towards the exit my phone buzzed indicating I received a message... I checked to see my friends message

JK:
hey Hyung!!
Are you free tonight?

Tae:
Yeah, why?

Jk:
Hyung I am hosting a party tonight and I wanted you to come...
If you not busy with your business 😑😑

Tae:
You are lucky that I don't have any business today and of course, I will come after all our maknae wants me to come.

Jk:
Thanks!! Hyung I will also introduce you to my friends, I will be waiting for you.

Y/N POV

I was about to go to change when suddenly I heard a doorbell ring...

*DING DONG*
I opened the door to see my unnies standing in front of me...I was about to say something but I was pushed in by them,

Lisa: "Jeez! Y/n where were you we have been waiting for you to open the door for the last 30 minutes."

Jisoo rolled her eyes in annoyance..."Can you just stop being dramatic for once in your life..btw Y/n I brought you a dress for Jungkook's party and we both will also get ready here...If you don't mind.."

Y/n: "unnie of course, I won't mind..but I already have cloths---"

Lisa scoffs "Y/n all of your dresses have been taken by your slutty cousin...and the entire school is invited so we want you to be the spotlight in the party.."

"what if you also saw your prince charming there," Jisoo said with a wink and giggled...yes I did tell them about Taehyung and our relation they were happy for me and also supported me."let's not waste more time we have to get ready"

TIME SKIP

We were standing in front of Jungkook's mansion the music could be heard from outside.

We could smell alcohol...people were eating each other's faces.....most of them were shamelessly having sex in the corners...

In a distance we saw Jungkook with a few boys...he noticed us and walked towards us,

"Hey! I have been waiting for you guys...what took you so long?"

He said while showing his bunny teeth.

Lisa: "We have been pushing through your drunk and stinky guest and now finally the quest of pushing through these people is over.."She said in a sassy attitude earning a  smacked her head from Jisoo while I and Jungkook chuckled at them.

Jungkook: "Come I will introduce you guys to my Hyungs," He said in an excited voice...

We walked towards his Hyungs and my eyes widened and the person in front of me was mirroring my expression...

Jungkook: "Guys..meet my friends from college Jisoo, Lisa an--" He was interrupted

???: "Y/n"

(Hey angels!! I hope you like this chapter do let me know in the comments. Please don't be a silent reader. Don't forget to VOTE and FOLLOW)

Love,
Author