t w e n t y - n i n e

"Nice to meet you too Sehun-SSI"

I say with a smile on my face, and see his widen, at least he is the only one who wants to accompany me tonight rather than my husband who left me for his girlfriend. At least Sehun isn't forced to have a conversation with me or the smile isn't forced either.

I don't know how long I have been talking to him but I enjoy his company, he is talking about business and the places he has toured. He tells me that tonight his father will be handing the company over to him and he's excited about it.

We have a few drinks and I stop myself from drinking further as I feel myself getting tipsy already. This entire time I felt as if someone is watching me but I saw no one. I didn't even see or think about Taehyung this whole time.

Taehyung POV

I kept staring at her, she looks like she is enjoying herself with him. I lost count on my drinks the moment I saw them interacting with each other. I feel irritated by them if she thinks that she can flirt with other men then I need to teach her a lesson she will never forget.

I push away Irene from me as I stride towards their direction all I see is red.

Y/n POV

Sehun and I had a good time together I got to know that he and Jungkook became friends back in America, I also told him how I met him and now he is like a brother to me.

"I know right he always--"

My blood turned cold at the grip on my arm as I was yanked black into someone's hard body, his scent filled my nostrils and I know it's him.

"I see your enjoying your time be a slut aren't you?"

His deep dangerous baritone made my legs weak if it wasn't for his grip on me I would have collapsed onto the floor.

"You are getting the wrong idea here we were just talking about random stuff."

Sehun tried to explain to him but Taehyung's glare made me shut up. He started dragging me from the crowd and stopped in a hallway as he opened the door and shoved me inside and locked the door.

"Taehyung you misunderstood everything we were just talking and shared a few drink nothing more... I-"

He kept taking steps towards me while taking off his coat making my blood turn cold his eyes were scaring me never looked at me that way,

"Tae--"

She pushed me into the wall, with his hands on both sides of me caging me in between him and the wall. I can smell his cologne mixed with alcohol. I try to break free but he pushes me further into the wall I hope he doesn't break my back,

"Why do you do it, huh...why do you have to ruin everything in my life? why do you keep pushing my buttons?.why did you take everything from me? Why is everything worst in my life related to you? WHYY?"

He shouted on my face leaving me dumbfounded, there was complete silence in the room but our mixed heavy breathing could be heard.

"I hate you soo much y/n"

He said as he smashed his lips onto mine, the kiss was heated but, no passion, no love. I tried to push him off but he unzipped my dress catching me off guard. He broke the kiss to remove my dress which falls onto the floor as he pushed me back and kissing me hard.
He unclasped my bra and threw it away, he carried me towards the bed without breaking the kiss, all my struggle was vain in front of him. He's strong and I am helpless in front of him.
I don't want him to do this to me...

As I try to break free, he spanks me hard making me moan in the kiss. He pulls of taking his pants off while he stares at me. I hurriedly try to get up but he pushes me down with him in between my legs pin me to the mattress with his body.

"Taehyung please don't do this... I beg you Taehyung please"

My voice comes off like a whisper and I can't stop the tearing rolling down my eyes, I plea him but all he does is rip my panties and all I know is that the next second he thrusts into me, tearing me apart as I cry out into his neck my nails digging in his back.
I begged him to stop but he didn't, my cries my pain my pleas were nothing to him. He was torturing me to pleasure himself. He was breaking me to calm himself.
He groaned as he clenched his jaw hard ramming into me.

"Aahhh pl-ease st-op I can't any-more..." she whispers as she couldn't handle the pain anymore.

"You can't take it anymore huh... Too sad but you deserve every single second of it you Little slut..."

He said as he thrust into her fast while pushing her into the mattress, she digs her nails into his bareback...

"Aaahhh tae-hyung aahhh"

"Yeah, just like that moan my name louder, so he will know whom you belong too"

He groans as he starts sucking on my neck, making me disgust each and every second of this,

Of him,

He moans into my ear chasing his orgasm, as lays his sweaty body on top of mine. I can't stop my tears from falling, he pulls out of me and walks into the bathroom... I hear the shower turn on as I lay there lifeless.

I hate you Kim Taehyung...

****
Hey, I hope you like this chapter, I am trying to update once a week.
Please VOTE if you like this chapter, don't be a silent reading.

What do you think will happen next?
Will Taehyung regret what he did to y/n?

Comment what do you think will happen next.

Love,
Author 💟