Chapter 4

Samuel looked at Gyuri in puzzle, "You're wearing that?" he asked her as he look at her. She was wearing Taehyung's hoodie on top of her school uniform. She nodded, "It's not hot at all. And it's comfortable too." "Still..." "Look. It got zipper. So I don't have to zip up." Gyuri said.

"Gyuri, you seem to be happy when wearing that hoodie." Samuel looked at her curiously. "What? That's absurd." Gyuri said. "Okay if you say so." Samuel shrugged.

Gyuri silently sniffed the hoodie. *there's something about this hoodie that I like.* she thought. *I have yet to see his face clearly.*

Gyuri grabbed onto Samuel's hand once the stepped into the school. With the hoodie, she hid her face well. "Are you okay, Gyuri?" Samuel asked. "A lot better, thank you." She answered. "Okay, let's go to your locker." Samuel said she nodded.

Gyuri was organizing her stuff from her locker when the hallway was filled with whispered and mumbled. "It's them." "It's the Silver Canines." "Omo! I love Jungkook!" "Jimin is mine."

*it's the alpha.* Gyuri thought.

Just then, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook stopped near Gyuri and Samuel. "So we meet again. Taehyung said coldly. Samuel bowed to him. "We run into each other a lot, don't you think so alpha?" Samuel looked at him.

Taehyung threw his glace at Gyuri. "Our mate wears your hoodie!" His inner wolf howl. "Calm down. It doesn't mean anything." Taehyung answered. "Doesn't mean anything? Dude, she's. Wearing. Your. Hoodie. A girl with fear of men is wearing your hoodie." his inner wolf. "Shut up!" Taehyung cut the link between him and his wolf.

"Alpha?" Jimin called. "Sorry. I spaced out a moment. We should be going now. See you around." Taehyung said.

Gyuri quickly pulled Samuel's hand. Taehyung clenched his fist as he watched Gyuri whispered something to him.

Samuel looked back at Taehyung. "Alpha, my friend over here wants to relay her thanks for the hoodie. I hope you understand her situation now but she really appreciate it." Samuel said.

Taehyung nodded. He looked back at Jimin and Jungkook, "Let's go." They walked toward their class.

For the whole day, Taehyung was keeping his eyes on Gyuri. He was satisfied that she was wearing his hoodie whenever she goes to place with many people. "Alpha." Jungkook called. Taehyung turned to look at him. "I need to go to the other town after school." He told Taehyung. "For what business?" Taehyung frowned. "Starry Shadow pack's Alpha said he has something for us." Jungkook said.

"Can't he bring it during the meeting?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head, "I asked him early but we need to get it from him as soon as possible." He told Taehyung. Taehyung can't help but to frown. "What's so urgent?" he asked himself. "Do you need help with it?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook his head. "I'll be fine alpha. I'll give you a call if anything happen." Jungkook assured him and Taehyung nodded.

School finally over. Jimin and Taehyung walked towards the car. They then saw Jungkook. "Going to the border?" Jimin asked and Taehyung. "Let's go home first." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.

PIN! PIN!

Taehyung and Jimin turned towards the sound. It was a black car. It's Moonlit Howlers' car to be exact. Jimin nudged Taehyung, "Your mate is here." Jimin nodded at Gyuri as she was walking behind Samuel, clutching tightly onto Samuel's hand. "She's always with him huh?" Jimin asked. "Once she has her first shift, I'll make sure that she stays by my side only." Taehyung said while glaring at Samuel.

Gyuri nervously stayed in her room. It was the day of meeting. Even from her room, she could hear many voices. She hugged tightly onto her pillow. *calm down, Gyuri. Calm down. No one's going to hurt you.*

"Gyuri?" Yoongi looked at Gyuri from the door. "Oppa..." Gyuri blinked in puzzle. "Sorry. I knocked few times but you didn't answer so I..." Yoongi knows it's wrong to enter his sister's room without her permission.

Gyuri shook her head. "It's okay. I was spacing out." Yoongi closed the door behind him and walked towards her bed. He sat next to her. "Are you okay? Should I leave Samuel with you?" he asked her. "No, I'll be okay oppa. Reiri is downstairs right? I'll ring her if I need anything." Gyuri said. Yoongi nodded. They both heard noises. Yoongi turned toward the door. "We have few men attending the meeting tonight. It might end late so you should just go to sleep first. I'll check on you later." Yoongi said. Gyuri nodded.

"I'm sorry Alpha Yoongi, but is it okay to have this boy with us in this meeting?" the alpha of the Starry Shadow pack asked. "He's a rogue after all." He added. "Don't worry, Alpha Namjoon. I trust this boy. If anything happen, I'll be responsible." Yoongi said sternly. "If you say so, Alpha." Namjoon agreed with him.

Yoongi looked around the room. There are a total of ten people in that room. Three high-rank wolf from the Silver Canines pack which guard the west part of the town, another three from the Starry Shadow pack which guard the east part of the town, another two from the Silent Dawn pack which guard the north part of the town and also Yoongi and his beta from the Moonlit Howlers which guard the south part of the town.

"According to my group of hunters, they saw a number of rogue near the border." Alpha Namjoon announced. "My hunters reported the same for the past few weeks." Alpha Yubin from the Silent Dawn pack added. "Do you have the same report too, Alpha Taehyung?" Yoongi looked at him. Taehyung nodded. "We also found rogue walking around under area."

Yoongi frowned, "Why do they suddenly showed up?" Alpha Yubin turned to Samuel, "You didn't plan this, do you?" he asked.

All heads turned towards him. Samuel bowed his head to him, "No, Alpha, I certainly not. I won't betray Alpha Yoongi." Samuel said. Most of them sighed. "What are their intention then?" Alpha Namjoon asked. "Could it be that it has anything to do with the war 10 years ago?" Jimin suddenly asked. "That could be the reason." Delta Hoseok from the Starry Shadow agreed.

"We could not confirm anything at the moment. But we should be extra careful. Reports on each other if there's a bigger move from the rogue." Alpha Taehyung said. "The pack's delta plays an important roles in this task." Yoongi said. "Don't worry, Alpha. Most of the Delta are a fast runner." Beta Seokjin from the Starry Shadow informed. Yoongi nodded. "Good to hear that."