Chapter 26

Previously on Chapter 25

He leans his forehead against mine. "Remember, Y/N-ah... you belong to me... no one else's..." he said in a low tone. I smile and caress his cheeks. "Yes, Oppa. You're right... I'm all yours and you're all mine... no one can change that... I love you..." I said. He grins at me. "I love you too, jagiya... I promise I won't hurt you again... Ever" he said. Then he kiss me softly on my lips. I close my eyes and tilt my head to deepen the kiss.

-You're Mine... Y/N-

Y/N P.O.V

We're going to attend an award show today. I'm so excited, this will be our first time attending an award show. I really wish our group would win.

I dress up in a beautiful f/c dress. That stops right below my knees.

After I made sure that I look good

After I made sure that I look good. I went over to the dressing table and start doing my make up.

Since BTS and Cherry Blossom live neighboring, so decide to head to the stadium together, since we'll be riding a Limousine.

Me and my group head out after we are all done. We can see BTS waiting for us in front of their dorm. Tae smiles at me when he sees me. I walk and stand next to him. He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"You look beautiful, jagiya..." he said. His comment makes me blush a little. He let out a soft chuckle and place a soft peck on my cheek. I turn around and wrap my arm around his neck. He smiles as he wraps his arms around my waist. He leans in to place a kiss on my lips, but I pull back slightly. He looks confuse "what? You don't want my kisses now?" He asks. "It's not that... I don't want your lips to have lipstick stains on them..." I said. He rolls his eyes and kisses me anyway. "I could just wipe them off..." he said. I let out a chuckle and kisses him again.

Our kiss would've last longer. But someone clears their throat. I pull away from the kiss and Tae pecks me once more, before pulling away completely.

"Alright love birds... we need to get going or we'll be late..." Jimin-Oppa said. "Yeah... lets go..." I said. We get inside the Limo. I take a seat next to Taehyung, of course.

He wraps an arm around my waist as I lean on him. "Are you excited for the award show, jagi?" He asks. "Of course... it's going to be our first... I wish we'd win..." I said. "I'm sure you will... you girls are amazing performers..." Jin-Oppa said from across of us. I turn to him and smile gratefully.

Time-skip

We reached the stadium after 1 hour of limo riding. Tae gets out of the limo before me. He turns to me and offers his hand. I place my hand on top of his and place my feet on the red carpet.

The crowd starts to cheer when they saw us. I smile softly and wave at them. Tae have his arm around my waist as we make our way into the building. I keep a bright smile on my face the whole time.

Tae pulls a seat for me to sit down. He takes a seat next to me, since BTS and Cherry Blossom sits on the same table.

He place his arm on the back rest of the chair. A camera is pointed at us, so I nudge Taehyung softly. He turns to me "what?" He asks. I gesture towards the camera. He turns to where I'm pointing at and smile. He turns to me and kisses my cheek softly, earning a chorus of squeals from both ARMY's and Cherries.

The MC walks on stage and greets everyone. My eyes widened when I saw who the MC is.

It's Lucas, one of the guy back in school that's been trying to get me to be with him

It's Lucas, one of the guy back in school that's been trying to get me to be with him. What the heck is he doing here?! Then it's time for him to announce the winner. Oh whatever... why am I even bothered.

One by one he starts announcing the winners for a different category. Then it's time for the award me and my group have been waiting for.

"Alright... The next award will be for the best rookie girl-group... the winner is..." he pause to open the envelope. I close my eyes and starts praying for us to win.

"Cherry Blossom!!" He said. My eyes snaps open and I turn to my members to see them with the same reaction.

"You did it, Jagi! You guys did it!!" Taehyung cheers, hugging me tightly. My hand went up to my mouth in disbelieve. We won... I can't believe we won. "Go and get your trophy, girls..." Yoongi-Oppa said. I nod my head and the 5 of us walks up the stage. I wave at the fans who's continuously cheering for us. I reach out and shake hands with some of them.

After we claim our trophy and gave some speech, we head back to our seats. Taehyung hugs me again. "I'm so proud of you, jagiya..." he said, placing a soft kiss on my forehead. He wipes the tears in my eyes from crying out of happiness.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom... I need to fix my make up..." I whisper to Taehyung. He turns to me and nod his head. I smile and kiss his cheek earning a wide grin from him. Then I stand up and head to the bathroom.

After Fixing Up

I walk out of the bathroom after I'm done. I was about to walk back to Taehyung and the others when someone calls out my name. I stop and turn around.

"Hey baby... congratulation on your win..." he said. I roll my eyes "what do you want, Lucas?" I asks, in a cold tone. "Awe~ don't be like that, baby... that's not a way to talk to your future boyfriend, right?" He said, winking at me. "Tch... keep on dreaming..." I said, rolling my eyes.

He pins me against the wall. "It's not a dream, baby. I'm going to make it a reality... you WILL be mine... remember that... that boyfriend of yours won't stop me..." he whispers. I push him off me. "If you as much as touch him... I'll finish you off..." I hiss at him. "You'll see... you're going to be mine someday, baby..." he said, winking one last time then turn to leave.

I walk back to the others and sits down. Taehyung turns to me. He must've seen the troubled look on my face, because he asks me what's wrong. I lied by telling him everything is okay. I just don't want him to worry. Thankfully he trust me. I turn head and my eyes is met with Lucas's. He smirks at me and winks again. I roll my eyes and turns my attention back on stage.

Lucas P.O.V

Just you wait, L/N Y/N... you're going to be mine... I'll make sure of that

*to be continued*