Chapter 15

Previously on Chapter 14

"L/N Y/N!!!!" He yells out. My eyes widened as I sit there in disbelieve. I stand up and point at myself. "M-me? I-I got in??" I stutter out. Taehyung stands up with me and picks me up, he starts spinning us around. "Yayyy~ my jagi got in!!!" He screams. I let out a squeal in delight. I can believe it... I got in! It's happening. I'm one step closer to achieve my dream.

I'm going to be an idol...

-Debuting-

Y/N P.O.V

After being a trainee, I've spent most of my time at the company. I trained my hardest just to be the best idol there is. It has been my dream, and now that I'll be having the chance to make it come true... I won't waste it.

My sister S/N was shocked at first. Well... before she got hospitalized, all she knew that I'm a shy type of girl. So I wouldn't be surprise if she got shock by the fact that her shy little sister is going to be an idol in a few months.

I asks Bang PD if he could audition my sister and he said yes. She auditioned two days after I asked Bang PD and she got in. So she's a trainee just like me and not only that, we're going to debut as a group along with 2 others. Yes... originally I'll be debut as a solo, but now that my sister is a trainee as well, I decided to debut as a group of 4 and we call ourselves Cherry Blossom.

I'm currently teaching her how to dance. She's not a bad dancer, but she still needs a lot of practice to be able to dance properly. While the other members are having their own training sessions.

My sister drops to the floor in exhaustion right after the song ended. I turn to her and sit in front of her. "Tired?" I asks. She nods her head, wheezing a little. I shake my head slowly. "How are you going to be an idol if you get tired so easily, Eonnie?" I asks. Then I just lay on my back whilst staring at the ceiling.

"When did you start all this?" I heard her asks. I sit up and look at her. "Start what?" I asks. "You know, this... singing and dancing..." she asks. "Ahh... well, when you got mentally sick... I have to do something to keep myself entertain so I don't end up being too stressed... and I found out that sing and dance were the two perfect combo that suits me... so yeah... I start training" I explain. "I see... With who?" She asks. "I don't train with anyone, my only teacher is YouTube. I train my vocal and dance move by the tutorials that I found on YouTube... but that's it, no real teacher..." I said. She looks at me in shock "wow... you must be very talented then... I can't train on just from YouTube..." she said. "You can't... or you never try?" I asks. She just let out a nervous laugh.

I roll my eyes "thought so..." I said, laying back down on the floor. "Y/N?" I heard her calls out for me. I turn my body and place my head on my hand, with my elbow holding me up. "Hm? What is it, Eonnie?" I asks. "How can you cope up with me?" She said. I move to sit once again and scoot next to her. I give her a side-hug. "Eonnie... you're my sister. I'll do anything in my strength to help you... after mom is gone... and dad left us... you're all I have left..." I said. She tears up and start crying. "Eonnie... don't cry..." I cooed softly. She clutch my shoulder and cry harder. "I-I'm so s-sorry for p-putting you t-through that..." she cried out. "It's okay... at least you're back now... don't think about it..." I said. I pull away from the hug and wipe away her tears. She starts to calm down and I smile.

"And... how did you meet your boyfriend? What's his name again... oh right, Taehyung?" She asks. I blush slightly when she mentioned Taehyung. She giggles at my reaction. "Awee... Cutie~" she cooed, pinching my cheeks.

"well... he was a new student in my school... and I was the cold girl everyone in school knows. But for some reason... I'm quite popular..." I start. She sits with her body leaning forward, eagerly listening to my story. So I begin to tell her everything. From the moment Taehyung kept trying to get me to speak to the moment he pleads me to be his girlfriend.

At the end of the story, S/N-Eonnie starts squealing. I look at her in confusion. "Oh my God!!! I ship you two sooo muchhhh" she squeals. I just blush even more, my cheeks is in an obvious shade of red.

Time Skip

Me and my groups are currently standing backstage. Today will be our debut day. We held hands as we stand there. I'm feeling so nervous right now. Eonnie must've sense it because she turns to me.

"Nervous?" She asks. I turn to her and nod my head. She smiles and ruffles my hair slightly but not too much that it got messy. "Don't be, Y/N-ah... you're going to do amazing..." she said. I softly smile at her.

I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I turn around to see Taehyung and the others. "Hey Jagi..." he said, wrapping his arm around my waist as he pulls me in for a side hugs. "Hey Tae..." I said. He place a soft kiss on my forehead. He gives me a bright smile. "Good luck out there, yeah?" He said. "Thank you, TaeTae..." I said. "It's going to be us... then your group..." he said. I nod my head slowly at what he said. We're going to be debuted on the same day. Plus Tae and I are going to perform together later on.

"Next performance... BTS!" The MC said. Taehyung pecks my lips then he walks to the stage with the other 6 following behind him. They got into position and start performing.

I give a loud cheer when they finished performing. The crowd cheers as well. Taehyung runs towards me. "Next will be you and your group... show them what you got, jagiya~" he said. I smile and nod my head.

"Alright! A powerful performance from BTS! Next performance will be Cherry Blossom! Let's give this rookie a huge round of applause!!" The MC yells out. We all looks at each other, giving one another a nod. Then we walk up the stage. We got into position and start our performance, with our debut song called "All thanks to you."

After the performance we stand side by side in a line. "Hello~ I'm L/N Y/N... main vocal and lead dancer. Also the maknae..." I said, waving to the crowd. The crowd cheers. "I'm L/N S/N... lead rapper..." S/N-Eonnie said. "I'm Lee SangJin... vocal and dancer" SangJin-Eonnie said. "And I'm Kang RaeWon... I'm the Leader and Rapper... it's a pleasure to meet you all~" RaeWon-Eonnie said.

"And together we are... Cherry Blossom!!!"

*to be continued*