Chapter 20

Previously on Chapter 19

"Get a hold of yourself! How do you think she will be knowing how hard you're taking it on yourself?! She will be very upset, Taehyung-ah... you have to act strong for her... be there for her... support her like you always have! Don't act like this..." he yells at me. "H-hyung..." I stutter out. "He's right Tae..." Hoseok-Hyung said. I just nod my head, speechless.

I have to act strong for Y/N... if I lose hope... then how will she make it through her coma

-Don't Make Me Do It-

Taehyung P.O.V

Y/N's group member come to the hospital about an hours after Y/N got hospitalized. S/N-Noona walks up to me and grab my collar. "What did you do to my sister?!" She screams at me. RaeWon-Noona and SangJin-Noona is trying to pull her back. I stare at her in shock.

"S/N-ah... calm down... don't cause a fuss... we are in a hospital..." SangJin-Noona said, placing a hand on S/N-noona's shoulder. S/N-Noona just glared at me as she pulls her hands away from my collar.

"Noona..." I said. But I don't really know what to say. "What!" She spat. "I-I'm s-sorry..." I stutter out. She glares at me. If glares could kill... I would probably be dead by now.

"Sorry didn't cut it! My sister is in a coma because of you!" She yells at me. Tears starts to pool up in my eyes. I drop on my knees as I bow to her. "I-I know... and I-I'm s-so sorry... I-I didn't mean for a-any of t-this to happened..." I cried out.

"S/N-ah... please... Taehyung is already feeling guilty enough. Please don't blame him even more" Hoseok-Hyung said. S/N-Noona looks at him, then back at me.

S/N-Noona looks at me with a cold gaze. "Whatever!That didn't change the fact that you caused my sister to get into a car accident... and once she wakes up... I expect you to stay away from her!" She spat. My eyes widened "no... please... don't make me to this. Don't make me keep my distance from Y/N... p-please... I-I love her so much..." I beg. Tears begin stream down my cheeks like waterfall.

"If you love her you wouldn't have caused so much pain on her! I should have known that all guys are the same! I got into a mental hospital because my good for nothing piece of sh*t I once called my boyfriend left me! Y/N and I lost our mother because our dad left us! I was hesitant to give you a chance but seeing how much Y/N trust you make me thought of giving you a chance and I did! And you know what I know now?" She stops, taking a deep breath. I just stay silent as I wait for her to finish her sentence.

She looks at me with a cold gaze. "Now I know... that giving you a chance is the biggest mistake I have ever made... so once my sister wakes up... I want you to be gone! Far away from her!" She spat out of anger. I starts to cry even more.

"I know I was wrong... but please, Noona... I beg of you... don't make me leave her... please..." I cried. Her expression remains cold. "I DON'T CARE!" She spat. Then she turns around and enters Y/N's room.

"Tae-ah..." Jin-Hyung said as he kneels in front of me. "Come on... we have to go... we have works to do... you need to let her go..." he said. I shake my head. "No... hyung... I can't... I can't live without her... p-please help me convince S/N-Noona..." I pleads. He let out a sigh "I'll try, Taehyung-ah... but I can't promise you anything..." he said. I just nod my head and he pulls me into a hug.

Time-Skip

S/N P.O.V

I'm in Y/N's room, holding her hand in mine. Tears streams down my cheeks. "Y/N-ah... you're the only family I have left... don't leave me... I don't wanna be alone, Y/N-ah..." I cried out. I hear someone enters the room.

"S/N-ah..." I look up to see Jin-Oppa. "What do you want? If you're trying to convince me to give him a chance then forget it!" I said, glaring at me. "Please, S/N-ah... Tae loves her so much... I can guarantee that he wouldn't hurt her again..." he said. "And what makes you so sure?! Look at her... she's in a coma... and who knows when she will wake up? If she wake up..." I said, crying harder as I said the last sentence. I can't help but think... what if my sister won't wake up... what if she leaves me like our mom.

I cry as I held Y/N's hand tighter. "Y-Y/N-ah... wake up.... please... wake up, Y/N-ah..." I cried. Jin-Oppa places a hand on my shoulder.

"She's all I have left..." I cried. "I know... I know... that's why you have to be strong for your sister, S/N-ah..." he said. I kiss Y/N's hand as I keep holding it.

Y/N P.O.V

Crying... is all I've been hearing. What's happening? Is that S/N? Why can't I seem to wake up... all I can remember is crossing the road and it's been all dark since then.

At some point... I can hear Taehyung's voice and his hand on mine. I thought he didn't care about me. I thought he chooses to end our relationship. Did he regrets what happens? I wanna wake up so bad... but I can't. My whole body is aching... what's happening to me? Did I get myself into a car accident or some sort?

I need to wake up and tell them that I'll be okay...

*to be continued*