Chapter 3

Previously on Chapter 2

Y/N P.O.V

I'm so tired... so I just decided to head home after my regular visit at the hospital. After that, I'll just head home to rest for the day.

-He's So Persistent-

Y/N P.O.V

Another day of school. That new boy... ever since he enters that school. He's always tries to get me to talk to him. But just like what I did to everyone else, I ignore him and continue with my activity.

After my usual morning routine, I just decide to leave for school and skip breakfast today... since I'm not so hungry this morning.

As I was walking to school. I can hear someone calling for me. I stop and turn around to see Taehyung. I sigh and carry on walking to school. I can hear his footstep nearing. But I don't give a mind to it and keep walking.

"Wait for me would you?" He said. I just ignore him and keep walking. Then he just speed up and stop in front of me. I try to walk past him, by going side ways. But he just keep being in front of me.

"I know you can speak... why do you stay silent all the time? I don't care if you ignore every body else... but can you at least talk to me?" He said. Once again I try to walk past him. But he still didn't let me.

"Talk to me, Y/N-ah... I know... deep down you're not a cold person..." he said in a really soft tone. I look away from him. "Y/N-ah..." he said again.

I still didn't say anything and just push past him. I keep on walking, this time in a faster pace. I make sure to go faster each time he tries to walk ahead of me. Then I can hear a groan behind me... I know he's already giving up.

Taehyung P.O.V

Why is it so hard to get her to talk to me?! I bet something happened to her in the past. That's why she become like this. I know deep down she's a really gentle and kind girl... and I'm gonna proof that.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

Class dismissed early today. I decide to visit my sister at the hospital. I make my way to the hospital after buying her fav food.

Taehyung P.O.V

I walk out of the school just in time to see Y/N walking to a different direction. I thought her home is the other way. Is she going somewhere? Should I follow her? Yeah... I think I should. This could be a chance for me to know more about her.

I walk silently behind her. I need to make sure she didn't notice me. After a while of walking, I realize she's walking to the direction of the mental hospital. Then I see her walks into the building.

Y/N P.O.V

I greet the every worker I meet along the way to my sister's room. The nurse opens the door and I walk in.

"Y/N!!!" She cheers as soon as she saw me. Because of her condition... she acts like a toddler. I smile as she runs to me and hugs me tightly. "Hey sis" I said. I can't call her Unnie because she believes that she's younger than me. I callled her Unnie ones and she flips.

"Let's go to the garden, yeah?" I said. She grins and nods her head entusiastically. I smile and walk towards the garden with my arm around her.

I lead her to the bench and tell her to sit down. She did just that. Then I start to feed her some food.

Then out of no where... she starts screaming. I quickly place the box down and hug her.

"S/N relax... it's me! It's okay... P-please calm down..." I said, crying at the last part. She calms down and starts wailing as she clutch my shirts.

"T-they are s-so mean... he is so cruel... I-I love him so much... but he o-only wants to t-take advantages of m-me..." she cries out. My heart ache even more hearing what she said.

Taehyung P.O.V

I saw Y/N in a garden, with a girl. Then out of no where the girl starts screaming. Y/N starts to desperately tries to calm her down.

I saw Y/N starts bursting into tears. I was right... she's not a cold person at all. I'm curious what had happened to the girl and who is she to Y/N.

I took out my phone and start filming her. I know it's wrong to do so... but I just wanna get her to talk to me... and I can do that by doing this. I just hope she won't kill me for this.

I quickly hide when Y/N pulls away from the girl and they starts walking my way.

Y/N P.O.V

For some odd reason... I feel like someone is watching me. Maybe just my imagination. But I can't shake that feelings.

After I leave the hospital, I still get the feeling of someone is watching me. I turn around the corner and lean against the wall. Whoever it is that's been following me would come around. I was right when I see someone. It was Taehyung.

He flinch when he realize that he's been caught. I roll my eyes and pulls away from the wall. I walk towards him which cause him to walk backwards. I cross my arms across my chest as I stare at him with a raised eye-brow.

"Why are you following me?" I asks. "Uhh..." was the only sound he makes. "Don't ever do that again... unless you want a good beating" I said, in a cold tone.

Then he shakes his head. "Y/N-ah... you can stop acting like a cold person now... I've seen the real you..." he said. I look at him in confusion, until he takes out his phone and show me a video of me trying to calm S/N-Unnie down.

I teared up at the sound of her desperate voice and look down. I really can't bare the sound of her cries.

Taehyung P.O.V

A smile makes it way to my face when I saw the tear in her eyes. That's show my believe... that she isn't a cold person. She just wish to hide her emotions.

I walk closer to her and wrap my arms around her. One hand on her back and the other on her head. I rock back and forth to try and calm her down.

Y/N P.O.V

I feel someone pulling me into a hug. My head is leaning on the person's chest. Normally, I would beat the person who is trying to as much as hold my hand. But for some reason... I feel comfortable now. The feeling makes me leans more on him.

Once I'm calm enough. I pull away from him and look away. "Show that to people... I WILL kill you" I said. "Don't worry... your secret is safe with me..." he said. I turn to look at him as a small smile starts to form on my lips.

He grins "you should smile more often Y/N-ah... it really suits you" he said. The smile instantly vanish as I punch him. "What makes you think you can film me like that??" I yell at him and turn to leave. I hear him laugh behind me. I shake my head, feeling another smile forming on my lips. For the first time... I feel like I could trust someone.

But I know that I couldn't get to attached...

*to be continued*