Ladybug shook herself a little, and looked around. "Guys, where's Galaxy?" She asked. As if on cue, she dropped from the sky, stood up and brushed herself off. "We need to defeat the akuma." She declared.

"No shit, Captain Obvious. You think so?" Leo said to her, cocking an eyebrow.

"No. I know so." she replied, flipping her hair, a grin on her face.

Leo rolled his eyes. "Any plan?" He asked her.

"Yeah. I think we should do a frontal attack. At least we would know more about its abilities. Right now we only know that it is very strong. Maybe it has some other abilities that we don't currently know." She said, waving her staff around and almost setting fire to a patch of weeds nearby.

"That's a horrible idea. We'll all be killed." Leo said, and then turned to Annabeth. "What do you think?" He asked her.

Annabeth, who was in a trance, probably formulating plans, shook herself and looked at him. "Huh?"

"Plan?" Leo prompted.

"Oh right. I think we should do a frontal attack. It'll help us get to know about any more powers Sphinx may have."

"Great!" Leo exclaimed, pulling out a hammer from his toolkit. He charged, and we all followed.

The last remnants of Galaxy's indignant "What the hell?!" shook the air molecules, just as a grin spread on my face.

****

2 hours.

We had been fighting the Sphinx for two hours, and were nowhere close to defeating it, or finding out about any hidden powers. But seeing the current situation, there weren't any.

Annabeth and Piper had been attacking it with knives, while Leo was trying to melt the asphalt below it so the akuma would fall and get trapped in the sewer line below, while occasionally throwing random hammers at it. Both were not doing much.

Annabeth and Piper's knife slashes healed over a few seconds after they were made, and the Sphinx did not stay at one place long enough for Leo to melt the road. Frank had produced a bow and a quiver of arrows from thin air, and was now incessantly shooting arrows. Most of them bounced off, but a few stuck.

Galaxy had bewitched her staff to help Leo melt the asphalt and was attacking Sphinx with a pair of wickedly long silver knives that I knew she kept strapped to her forearms. But just like Annabeth and Piper, her knife slashes were healing over.

Percy and the girl with brown hair, Hazel, had vanished at the starting of the fight, but random pipeline bursts and huge rocks that appeared out of nowhere led me to believe that they were behind it. These, along with Galaxy's occasional supernovae were doing the most damage. But it still wasn't enough. Sphinx left a trail of destruction through the city.

Finally, we decided to take a break and discuss our next plan of action.

All of us gathered on a random rooftop. "The frontal attack was a horrible idea. " Galaxy groaned, clutching her ribs. She had managed to make a deep cut in Sphinx's neck, but then he had swatted her away and sent her flying to a wall.

"It was your idea!" Leo exclaimed. Galaxy gave him a look through the pain.

"How odd. I was quite sure it was Annabeth's. Now it's mine just because it is convenient for you?" She asked. Leo ignored her.

"Okay, so how do we plan to defeat the Sphinx?" Percy asked.

"Well, in the stories, and with your experience, Annabeth, the Sphinx used to ask riddles. Maybe we could do that?" Hazel suggested.

Annabeth shook her head. "No. The one that you are talking about is a real Sphinx. The one we are fighting is something else that has taken a body of one. I don't think it is the same thing."

Hazel nodded.

"So," I interjected, "Any ideas?"

"My Lucky Charm?" Ladybug asked hesitantly. I stared at her. "Haven't you already called it?" I asked her. "I did, but that was before I had to transform back to feed Tikki. I didn't call it after that." She said.

I shrugged. "We don't have any better ideas, so why not?

"LUCKY CHARM!"

~*~*~*~

(A/N)

Second to last chapter of this story. And my offer still stands. 2K reads and 110 votes, and you get a sequel. Vote and Comment!