Danger*

Hawkmoth's POV

In a dark chamber beneath the Agreste household, Hawkmoth was standing before a circular window. In front of him, the Parisian skyline stretched endlessly, and yet his mind was somewhere else.

He was thinking about the three newcomers. The teenagers. Who had powers that he had never heard of. No miraculous had those kind of powers. Not the power to harness fire, definitely.

Maybe that girl Galaxy gave them her miraculouses? As frustrating as this was, Hawkmoth had no idea about Galaxy's miraculouses. They could be anything, and Hawkmoth would not know.

Growling in anger, Hawkmoth whipped around and threw his walking stick in the air, and it hit the wall with a loud clang.

Even though Hawkmoth did not know what was happening, one thing was clear. They had to be defeated.

He knew exactly what he needed to do for that.

Yes, it will be very dangerous, Hawkmoth could lose his miraculous over it, but that was a small price to pay for the greater good.

He turned around and stalked to the small table hidden in a corner of the room.

There was an assortment of things there, but Hawkmoth had eyes for only a single object.

A small hinged silver box. When Hawkmoth opened it, the object inside shimmered in the dim purple light.

This was going to be perfect.

"Nooro, Duusu, Unify."

~*~*~

Leo's POV

The sun was shining brightly, the air was full of love, and Percy was dressed in a bedsheet toga.

No, seriously.

Since this morning, Percy was taking advantage of the huge walk-in closet of the suite and all the clothes that came in it.

Mostly they were suits and tuxedos, and a few dresses, and they were all ill-fitting, but still Percy managed to fit in.

He had now tried on all the outfits, and was revisiting his toga-tying skills with a bed sheet.

The clanging and banging was telling me he wasn't doing that well of a job.

Just as I picked up my laptop to try out another level of Candy Crush, there was a knock at the door.

A few feet away, I noticed Annabeth tense up. She placed her pencil back on the table and picked up her knife, which she hid in her sleeve. Slowly getting up, she walked towards the door. By the time she reached the door, I had also pulled out a hammer and was in position to attack.

Percy had also realised that something was wrong, and poked his head out. I gestured to him to stay put, seeing that his naked body may give our attackers a heart attack. (Even though that will probably help us, it may permanently scar them.)

Annabeth unlocked the door, and quickly swung it open.

A loud exclamation of "About time you opened it! We almost grew roots here!" knocked us all of balance. After we got somewhat used to the world of the living again, I finally got a look at the people at the door.

Frank, Hazel, and Piper.

Annabeth looked at them in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"Came to help, duh." Piper replied, striding inside. "Nice place."

"Where's Jason?" I blurted out.

"He was overseeing the construction of a shrine and couldn't leave. He had to plead with Aphrodite, but she agreed to let him be. We're here, so you don't need to worry."

A short while later, a very loud Clank! prompted us all to look at the window. A huge piece of asphalt had clattered against it and fallen to the ground. Some distance away in the city, a huge figure was wreaking havoc across the city.

We all gawked at it. It was big enough to be a monster, but what was it doing here? In Paris? And why hadn't we seen it before?

We found out soon enough. Frank, being the rational one, switched on the T.V and navigated to a news channel. According to the show, which was in French, a new akuma was attacking the city, and was much more powerful than any of the others. They did not show any close up shots, as anyone who went close enough to it did not survive the encounter. There already had been five civilian deaths.

"Ladybug and Chat Noir are going to be devastated." Annabeth whispered. Hazel and Piper, who were standing beside her, nodded solemnly. Annabeth gave herself a little shake, and then turned towards them. "Listen, I forgot to tell you this, but-" Piper held up a hand to stop her.

"We know about all that. Aphrodite told us all of this before we came." She smiled.

But before she could continue, the door burst open. All of us turned towards it, reaching out for our weapons, but it wasn't anyone dangerous. It was Samairah. Running. She skidded to a stop in front of us, and caught her breath. "We have a problem." She announced.

"Yeah, we noticed." Percy replied, pointing over his shoulder at the television behind him, which was still blaring out the news in rapid French. Samairah blinked. Once. Twice. "Oh! Right."

Suddenly, there was another Clank! on the window. we all turned towards it expecting another piece of asphalt, but saw Ladybug and Chat Noir instead, wanting to be let in. We did so, and crouching on the window sill with Chat Noir, Ladybug said "We have a problem. And we need your help. But...." She paused and frowned at Hazel, Piper and Frank. "....Who are you people?"

~*~*~

(A/N)

Okay, so I have a few announcements to make.

First, I realised that this book has reached 1.1K reads. Thank you very much! This means a lot to me.

Secondly, this is the second last chapter of the story. I have one more, but it is quite long, so I may cut it into half. MAY. But I will probably not.

Lastly, if we can get this book to 2K reads and 110 votes, I will write a sequel. So make that star at the bottom of the page orange!

Yeah, that's it. Vote and Comment!

EDIT 4/8/21- I've only gotten around to watching season 4 of Miraculous Ladybug, and I would just like to say that the shadowmoth idea came to me before it was released. No plagiarism.

~*~*~