6: Road To Nikko - Kawase Hasui

Hi. Assume ur always having a small smile but like a casual one, not dy lee kind. Unless it's obvious she's upset or whatever or stated otherwise. Anyways stay safe during these unsanitary times. Watch Heroes Rising. hero costume hc. Art by Hacuubii. If it doesn't load I'll cry.

WHEN SHE WOKE up, (L/n) wanted to hit the snooze button right away

She dressed out of her pajamas and showered, then changed into her school issued uniform, making sure to keep her hair from poofing, a trait inherited by her mother, though not genetically.

Wishing Rigoberto a goodbye, (L/n) was on the train on route to U.A. It wasn't so early that the sky was still dark, but she thought she could still hear roosters crowing. That, or her sleep deprivation was starting to catch up to her.

Either way, it was way too early for a clamor of reporters waiting at the school entrance. Those guys would cause a lockdown if they kept huddling together and interrogating students like that, which would be a pain for everybody involved.

Her family was famous, so she already knew what it was like to have cameras and headsets and yelling all over her. But this was sudden, and she couldn't mentally prepare for it.

(L/n) didn't want to start the day.

The day didn't care, and it was certainly starting, as microphones and cameras were quickly shoved into her face as she tried to quietly enter the school gates. The press was causing a massive ruckus.

"Excuse me, could you tell us what it's like having All Might, number one hero, as a teacher? How does he treat his students? Have you learned anything?" asked a reporter, with various flashed behind her from the cameras and general crowd.

Might as well give them what they want. "He treats them well, and I've learned a lot from him." Her glasses had a cold glass. (L/n) was straightforward, and did her best to get away and into the school. I am about to collapse. I should have downed the rest of the redbull in the fridge.

"Could you give us more details than that, miss?" the reporter asked.

(L/n) cracked her fingers. She was not a violent person, but she was about to be.

A savior dressed in black came to her rescue.

"That's enough. Leave the kid alone," demanded an equally as tired teacher, who stood in front of (L/n), surprising her.

"You, sir, please, can you get All Might for us?" the reporter gave a nervous smile, but she was clearly being superficial. "Also, you look like a mess, what's your deal?"

"He's not on campus today," Aizawa answered, then made shooing motions. "Now get out of here, you've disturbed my students enough."

The paparazzi wasn't satisfied with that though, as there were quickly whines and complaints from the group of people. There were some shouts, but Aizawa led (L/n) into the school and ignored their protests.