1: Blue Horses - Franz Marc

The convo the bakuswuad had was inspired by this textpost about bowling shoes.. Lol.
--

IT WAS EVIDENT from the looks on their faces alone that everyone was exhausted from the first few days already, with both training and studying to balance at once. Not to mention, more students were out sick than expected.

Including that stupid no good idiot quirkless Deku.

Bakugou scoffed. Good riddance.

Despite his body not wanting anything more than to jump into bed and finally get some rest, he stayed after school in his class. Aizawa Sensei was holding an after school-study session, and Bakugou assumed it was more likely that he'd drawn the short end of the stick than from the goodness of his heart.

Of course, he wasn't the only one there, but he definitely wished he was. Some of his classmates, like Yaoyorozu and Iida were there to get ahead on their studies, but as were other goofballs like Kirishima and Kaminari and the others that were always around them.

So annoying! The blond grit his teeth when the group of friends continued to chat around him in the classroom, and were probably the loudest kids there despite speaking in a moderately low volume. That part-the noisy effortless whispers-were probably what pissed him off the most.

"I remember I had my 12th birthday at a bowling alley," said Sero for some reason.

"I had one of my birthdays there too!" replied Kirishima excitedly. "I don't think I ever returned them though. . . I feel bad. . ."

"You should look for them," pitched in Sero.

"We'd totally help," added Ashido.

"I should, shouldn't I?" nodded Kirishima solemnly, crossing his arms. "There's no way I can be a hero if I can't correct my sins like a man," he said tearfully.

"There's no way you can be a hero if you keep chip-chappering instead of studying!" Bakugou hissed angrily.

"S-Sorry!" said the four in unison.

Bakugou ignored them and focused on whatever he was writing down for whatever subject.

"I don't think I ever returned mine either," Sero suddenly whispered.

"Oh no!" gasped Ashido, also in a loud whisper.

"You should ask your fam to help find them," suggested Kaminari.

"True," Sero crossed his arms.

Their sensei had had enough too.

"Alright," he declared, a gloomy aura blanket around his shoulders, and no that wasn't his sleeping bag, making everyone in the room anxious. "If you don't pipe down this instant, this is gonna become detention until 5 O'clock."

A shiver crawled up their spine, and they immediately shut up, for real this time.

Time passed.

And Aizawa conducted practice for the students that actually wanted it.

"So, if this is the equation for the regression line is p = 3,102x + 26, and the linear regression equation is shown on the scatterplot, how many diamond sizes will have a positive residual?"

Momo raised her hand. "Oh, it's 5, isn't it?"

Aizawa nodded, then circled something at the bottom of a T chart for the context of the problem. "That's right."

What the hell does that even mean?!

He looked among the students that were completely clueless. "Does anyone have any questions as to how we got this answer?"