4: Air 24 Hours, 5 PM - Jenifer Bartlett

Hi. I don't know why I had so much trouble uploading the images here properly. I'll show how it ended up later it was so weird like whyyy

👆 what a broken iris looks likeGo watch Heroes Rising it's amazing and I might've cried a bit👇 what I imagine ur hero costume to look like

Go watch Heroes Rising it's amazing and I might've cried a bit
👇 what I imagine ur hero costume to look like. Art by hacuubii on tumble 😢 😢

THE GIRL'S LOCKEROOM was filled with energetic chatter, mostly about the outfits and the upcoming hands-on activity

THE GIRL'S LOCKEROOM was filled with energetic chatter, mostly about the outfits and the upcoming hands-on activity. It was to be expected, it seemed the girls had mostly become friends. Although, this did make (L/n) feel slightly out of place. The only bright side she saw was that this was everyone's first time suiting up, and that she had at least spoke to Uraraka, making at least one acquaintance.

Although, she mentally prepared herself in case anyone would talk to her while she changed into her hero outfit.

It's exciting. Most notably it's blue. It's exciting. Most notably it's blue. Most notably it's blue.

Naturally, the rosy faced brunette had come over to socialize with the (h/c)nette. Their lockers were in different rows, but this didn't stop her as she headed over to converse.

"(L/n)! I'm so happy we'll finally get to wear our costumes!" beamed Uraraka as she started to change out of her school uniform.

(L/n) turned away, but still replied as she herself began to strip out of it. "Yes, it's an exciting feeling. It makes people feel one step closer to being an actual hero."

Uraraka tilted her head. "What kind of costume do you have, (L/n)?"

"Most notably it's blue," (L/n) said calmly. "And sort of fancy."

"Ooh, I can't wait to see you in it! I'm sure you'll look great in it!" she gushed.

"Thank you. I'm sure you will as well, Uraraka," she said in as nice a voice she could.

Within ten minutes, all the students had arrived at their destination after putting on their costumes. (L/n) and Uraraka walked alongside each other. (L/n) hadn't had much of a chance to talk her other classmates, but she figured anyone who wanted to talk to her would, right? So there was no use if no one did.