Lisa: Night Gayass, I love you too lol 

I closed my phone and laid in back staring at the ceiling. It's been years now since I've begone my path to becoming an Idol. 

There were times when I wanted to quit because I couldn't handle the haters but my members helped me through it. I don't like crying when I'm in front of my members or anyone in fact. I like hiding my sadness because I didn't want to be a burden. 

Beside I feel like I look ugly when I cry so I try not to cry.

-

Morning has arrive also meaning today is the last day at peace before the hell comes. I've decided to go out with the Thai line today since we haven't hung out since forever. We were going to meet up at the Sorn's dorm since her members are out.

"Your 10 minutes late whore!" I just arrived and I'm already getting yelled at. TF-

"Hello to you too I guess" I questioned her and just open the door wider for me. 

I walked up to her couch and sat down next to Ten. "Hey losers" 

"Horse face lesbian" Bambam backfired at me. 

"Gaylord"

"Horse face lesbian"

"Gaylord"

"Horse fa-"

"Stop it you two. We all know you guys are very gay" Ten interrupted. 

Ten and Sorn both know me and Bambam are gay. They told us that it wasn't a big surprise that we were, since they could apparently sense it from miles away. Was it my finger giving it off. I know they're long but was it not girly enough.

Bambam on the other hand is very easy to tell with his big lips. I see a lot of gay guys having big lips and big butts. Not that I was looking at his ass or anyone ass more importantly.

"Lesbian! if your not gonna eat that slice of pizza I will" Bambam reached for the piece in front of me. I smacked his hands before he could even lay a finger on it.

"Ouch! Tf" He whined out causing Ten to laugh. Sorn was busy looking for a movie to watch so she didn't notice.

"Okay quiet children. The movie is starting" Sorn hushed us and quickly come to the couch to cuddle with me. We were all sharing one big couch. The guys on one side while me and Sorn laying down on our side.

I miss this not gonna lie. Being together without the media following us. Us being us without judgement or criticism.

-

Jennie Pov

"Have you guys seen Lisa anywhere?" I asked the girls. The girls shook their heads, I was worried since we were having dinner with Twice and Red Velvet today. 

Jennie: Lisa isn't here

Tzuyu: what do you mean?

Rosie: She's not in her room

Wendy: Is she busy today?

Irene: Who's Lisa?

Jisoo: I just text Lisa and she told me she's with the Thai line

Nayeon: Lisa the cutie after me?

Momo: Yeah who's lisa

Mina: Lisa?

Rosie: Do you guys not know who Lisa is

Chaeyoung: Who?

Sana: Lisa? 

Seulgi: ???

Joy: Lisa??

Jeongyeon: I'm so confused

Yeri: Isn't she the girl from yesterday?

Jennie: Omg guys!

Rosie: Lisa is our other member

Jisoo: Limario is our maknae

Jisoo: I can't believe you guys don't know about her

Nayeon: hey!! I know her.

Nayeon: Jennie can't stop talking her when we're together

Irene: Oh?

Dahyun: OHHH

Jennie: I- 

Rosie: tea.

Jisoo: You'll meet her in the next 13 hr or later so for now get ready for dinner.

Yeri: Can't wait

Irene: So I'm guessing this Lisa person isn't gonna be there

Jennie: Nope

With that being said we all got ready for dinner with the girls while who knows what Lisa is doing over there. I don't have a crush on Lisa is that's what people are thinking but I'm just very proud of my lil sis.