Trust is a delicate and deadly weapon

As the arrow reaches Reanna's hand it transforms into a pistal.

You're all dying today.

Her finger pulls the trigger, releasing silver bullets into the air. They twirl alongside Theo's arrows, grazing the shoulder of a Lost Soul, and turning them to ash.

This is for pretending to be my family! You don't have the right to wear their skin.

Without hesitation she fires again.

You don't get to look like my brother for your sick and twisted ways!

Growls and cracks echo on the trees as Lost Souls snap their bodies backwards, and twist their bones. Dodging bullets as they sprint towards Reanna and Theo.

Theo tilts his bow horizontally, releasing 3 arrows.

The ground snaps apart, a red snake slithers up and creeps towards Reanna. Climbing up her leg and sliding into one of her wounds, disappearing underneath her skin. Spots fill her sight as everything blurs together.

What's happening? Why can't I see?

The shapes blur together until a pale pink fills her vision. Slowly taking shape to form her childhood room. With cartoon posters surrounding her door, scrapes of fabrics on the floor and textbooks on her desk. Her father leans against the door frame, his hands shoved into his pocket, his hair glowing with youth of his younger years.

"Dad?" She whispers.

His glazed eyes glance up at her than back to the floor.

It's like I'm not even here, I'm never here in your eyes.

She extends her arm towards him but it didn't budge.

"Why didn't you ever look at us? What did we do to make you hate us? To look at us like a burden instead of your own flesh and blood?" Her tears fall on the bed that she sat on. "Why were you so abusive? So angry all the time?"

In the forest Reanna stands frozen in place, crying. Her gun slips from his fingers dropping to the ground. Where another snake slithers up, crawling towards Theo.

"No," He side steps away from it. "Never again." He shoots an arrow into it's head, watching the animal break into sparks that absorb into the dirt.

"FOOOD!" Lost Souls moan, stumbling towards Reanna's cry's.

One jumps in front of the mob, lunging towards Reanna, claws extending and arms reaching towards her. Theo throws an arrow towards him, it transforms into a blade as it moves. Suddenly it slices off the creatures wrists, in seconds they become nothing but ash heading towards Reanna. She didn't move as it landed on her, scraping against her skin as lands on the ground.

"I just want to know why you stopped fighting for justice. Why you gave up when there was so much you could do?" Reanna watches her fathers hands slide off, falling out of his pockets. "WHY BEER WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD! WHY DID YOU STOP CARING!"

He crumbles to dust, only to reappear in the hallway.

"HOW COULD YOU LET THE CRIIMINALS WALK AWAY? AFTER SHOOTING A SCHOOL FULL OF 15,000 STUDENTS AND KILLING YOUR DAUGHTER. Did you not care about justice? About the other familes? About what school they would shoot next, what if it was mine or Liam's?"

Duplicates of her father fill the hallway. Sprinting towards her, shoving each other out of their way. Drool escapes their mouth as groals fill the room.

"Do you even care?"

In the forest, Theo reaches into his quiver but there weren't any arrows. He snaps his head back, glancing down the empty quiver. Looking forward he saw the mob duplicate in size, running towards them, climbing over each other or shoving each other back