Old friends

Inside the dinning room, Bellator continues to draw swirls on Reanna's shoulder.

Every second I'm here, Liam is one second closer to Death. I missed too much.

"Will you help me find my memories?" She glances up at Bellator's empty chair.

"Off course. I will have Sam take you as soon as you are ready," He says, taking his hand off her shoulder.

Tilting her head back, she stares into his violet eyes that twinkle at her. As if she was a goddess among his midsts.

When did he get behind me? How long has he been there?

"Could you take me instead?" She quietly said.

I feel safer with you, for some odd reason. I shouldn't feel at home with you, but I do.

"I will arrange that," He grabs his books and heads to the door "There is a guard just outside these doors. He will escort you back to your chambers." He says as the door opens.

"What about Olivia and Emma?"

"There's was an important matter that needed their attention, they will be back tomorrow morning," He says before leaving.

The doors shut, enclosing her inside.

That was easier than I thought, was it because he thinks I'm still the same soul?

Pushing her chair out she strolls toward the doors. Entering the lobby she saw a Reclaimed Soul dumping the contents of a dustpan into a garbage can. The creature gave her a small bow, returning to his work. It's mask covered half of the monster's face,

"I promise that I will protect you, where ever you wish to go, Reanna Ericka" Her guard announces, leaning off the wall.

"I just want to go back to my room," She walks towards her room. "I have a lot to do tonight,"

The guard quickly follows her, trailing a few feet away behind. He stands outside of her door as she enters her room and locks it

If we leave tomorrow morning, we can avoid the zombies.

With a smile, she heads to bed.

Reanna sturs in the bed, her eyelids flutter open. The afternoon sun blinds her, shinning on her skin.

Todays the day I search for my memories

Sitting on the bed, Reanna saw a blank wall filled with blank frames. Through grey curtians that hung over the circular bed.

Where am I? This isn't my room.

Behind her, large pillows cover the top of the bed. The room around her was almost bare except for a few pictures of a little girl, who looked 14. They stood on a mantel over a fireplace. The only light in the room came from the one window. Leaves came inside from a gentle breeze, they fell on the blood-spattered floor.

The oval door creaks open, Terissa pops her masked head inside. A rosy gold mask covers her left face, sliding over her mouth and chin

"Your awake,"

She gives Reanna a gentle smile, pushing the door open and stepping inside.

"Where am I?" Reanna glances around the bare room. "Who are you?"

"You are in Bellator's room-," Reanna jumps off his bed, clutching her nightgown to her chest.

The man who took my sister away? What did he do? How did I get here? I knew he was too nice.