The soldier dragged the priest into the wall and smashed his obese body in to the wall, and talked right in his ear.

             The soldier is very enraged for all his barking.

            "Listen here priest, we are arresting you to clear up the misunderstanding between you and the captain. If he wanted you dead, he would have shot his' right at your head and call it a day"
          "You should feel relieved if you don't have any dirt in you"

_______________________________________________

(Fire fighter)

              This is tough! 

              I should have join my brothers and took a gun instead of thinking becoming a hero in this suit!

               A soldier who thought becoming a hero would be an easy feat in his chosen profession. Because of the general's great speech on everything, he has moved countless people to follow him and make a world where no one is suffering.

                Well, knowing Sian, he wanted everything to fall in his hands, but it might cleanse this world's blinded sufferings. A soldier pouts and regretted how he chose firefighting instead of fighting in the front lines. 

                He talks and talks, and talks to one of the firefighters beside him about how he regretted his decision for just a couple of hours ago. While doing his job, he then heard a woman in pain. 

                Burning houses in every corner being distinguish, loud burning sounds hears to the ear. The soldiers in front couldn't hear anything other than the havoc of the messy fire. The firefighter is the only one who could hear the agony. 

                 He closed his eyes and relied to his other senses. He relied to his hearing and smell.

Firefighter_"Smells like BBQ :>"

                 (ughh, help me)

                A mother with his two children trapped in a flame of circle. The mother was caught to a house's debris, with one unconscious girl and a crying little boy. Mother covered her daughter's unconscious body from the heat of the fire, many time she asked his son to carry his older sister but the boy didn't have a courage to even stand up from his fear of losing his mother and his sister. 

               With time, the firefighter was able to pinpoint the location but he has to asked the leaders permission. 

Firefighter_"OI! Leader! There is a woman and her children trapped 2 o'clock."

                The firefighter yelled from the back, which made all the soldiers attention his'.

             "Are trying to tell me we should take a detour from our mission?"

 FireF_"We should at least save them"

 "A direct mission handed to us from a captain was to roam the kingdom from the enemy"

FireF_"And a direct mission handed to all of us from the COMMANDING GENERAL! 
               was to save the citizens and minimize the damage the enemy handed to US!"

              The firefighter is becoming more anxious and impatient, the trapped family's agony loss hope for living. The mother's scream loss power and withering. The firefighter has take action.

              So he suggested.....

            "Give me a shield, I'll save them myself"

"What?!" leader

            "I said give me a shield, I will save them myself"

              The firefighter gave off a warriors aura covering the whole squad. It wasn't a kind of aura of intimidation, bloodlust, or anger. He showed an eye of a warrior.

                 The firefighter's aura is DEDICATION. A man with beliefs.

               "A FIREFIGHTERS'S PASSION!"

_____________________________

(SALUTE!)

         I salute, we of the Rose Army salute of the fire fighters saving lives around the world. Fire fighters were once an admiration in my childhood but it is still, today, and tomorrow. I wish all firefighters good health and God Bless. 

                   _Writer_