Epilogue Pt. 2

Louis' pov.

"Damien, for the last damn time, you look fine," I tried explaining, but I was becoming exhausted. I didn't know doing this type of shit could be so annoyingly stressful - and I was just the best man, not the groom.

"Fine isn't good enough, Louis!" Damien whined, straightening the purple collar around his neck for what seemed like the billionth time. I told him that I thought the purple was tacky and down-right ugly, to which he replied with, 'It's my wedding - fuck off, you negative Nancy'. I proceeded to laugh in his face, but that didn't distract him from his beliefs. In fact, it kind of back-fired, because I was currently wearing a purple button-down shirt, the horridly white collar of it contrasting greatly with the darker material. I looked dreadful, but it made Damien happy, so that I was thankful for.

"Damien, please relax," I sigh heavily, standing from my sitting position on the bed to walk over to him. I stood beside him in the mirror, throwing my arm around his shoulders and hugging him into my side. "Hair is perfect, eyes are sparkling, teeth are pearly-white. Smile can brighten the entire room, and that ass in those pants can stop a moving truck."

"You're talking about yourself, aren't you?"

"Indeed," I grinned, before laying my head against his shoulder. "In all seriousness, Dame, you look incredible. Cam will probably faint the second he sees you once he walks through those doors."

"It's a confusing and pretty demented process, isn't it? Deciding which of us men is going to play the woman's role in this damn predicament that binds our lives together," Damien mutters, his fingers fidgeting with the shirt cuff around his wrist. "Cam actually wanted to be the one to walk through the doors, which is kind of weird, you know? Like, he volunteered."

"Saved you from being the bitch, though, didn't it?"

"Yes it did," He chuckled lightly, shaking his head from side to side. "Is he worried, too? Have you seen him this morning yet?"

"No, dumbass. I've been with you all morning," I groan, but it isn't serious. I actually don't mind helping him, even when he's being annoying and paranoid. "Harry has been texting me, though. Says Cam is just as worried as you are."

"I still can't believe Cam let Harry be his best man," Damien murmurs. He has now moved on to adjusting a little strand of hair on his head that stuck up in the wrong spot.

"Cam doesn't have any friends besides the boys at the club and you know that," I remind him, "Cam is closest to Harry out of all the Playboys, probably because of all the time we make them spend together."

"We're great company, though, aren't we?" He grins, turning his head to the side to look down at me. "They love us and they know it."

"Obviously, you're getting married," I roll my eyes, stepping away from him to return to my seat on the bed. I plopped down with a huff, laying back against the plush red duvet. We were currently in Liam's room, since Liam kindly offered to have the wedding hosted at his house. His house was large and beautiful, like one you'd see on television and only dream of even witnessing with your own eyes. The ceremony was originally planned to be held at Damien's house, but Damien realized that he didn't want all the drunk people laying around his home while he tried having s.ex with Cam upstairs.

"You will be too, soon," Damien says, and I nearly choke on air itself. I sit up abruptly and narrow my eyes at him in the mirror.

"The fuck do you mean?"

"I'm not stupid, Lou. I'm your bestfriend and I know damn well you want to be in my position right now. You want to be wearing your own suit in a color you had picked yourself, and you want to walk down the aisle to see Harry standing at the alter with that goofy, dimpled grin of his. You want to see me standing beside you, Zayn beside Harry, and you want to see your mother seated in the first row with Gemma by her side, both crying into their tissues like babies. You want to roll your eyes at the typical 'Here Comes The Bride' music when it plays just a little bit too late, and you want to steal a bouquet of flowers from a decoration just to throw them into the crowd when they aren't ready, just to be a dick and mock the typical traditions of a wedding."