Warning(:

Hiiiii,

So I'm just going to warn you about Playboy:

Yes, this book is about Larry (Harry & Louis), (there's also a hint of ziam) and if you're homophobic, simply don't read it.

There will be highly graphic scenes and themes (obviously).

I don't support these, but they will be present throughout the entire book, a lot.

I hope you enjoy my attempt at a Larry story, and please let me know what you think!

happy reading!

x wren (twitter and tumblr: heartagust)

p.s: there's gifs attached to every chapter, so enjoy those!(;

Addition: i dont actually ship larry as a full-blown relationship for real. i love the idea of them together & think they'd be cute, if they were real. nobody actually knows if they are, so please respect that! it's obviously very unlikely for them to be romantically involved, but there is some evidence of affectionate actions that justify their relationship.

(2015 note: larry is real lol)

i personally believe in love for all. if they love each other, let them be, but if lou loves eleanor then that's fine too! (tbh i dont ship elounor. sue me.) all i care about is harry and louis' happiness, no matter who they find it with(:

(YO FAM THIS NOTE IS FROM 2014. IT'S CURRENTLY 2015 & ELOUNOR IS DEAD. REJOICE, CHILDREN, REJOICE!)

if you're a larry shipper, cool! ship them as hard as you fucking want, nobody can stop you!(:

if you aren't a larry shipper, cool! you don't have to ship them & nobody is telling you to ship them(: this is simply fiction, please keep that in mind!

have a wonderful day x

(btw i just write my author notes like this. i actually worry about punctuation & shit during the story.)

2018 Note:

I started this story 4 years ago and the amount of love you guys give me still is amazing. It is completely insane to me that this has almost 2M reads and is still getting comments daily. 

I know I haven't really been active the last year and a half, but it's been a crazy one. I graduated high school and am now attending college. Since I haven't been active, I want to ask you guys a few questions!

1. How are you guys liking the boys' solo careers? What's your favorite song from them so far? Being a Harry stan, Sign of the Times will always have a special place in my heart (Kiwi is a fuckin' bop though). My favorite song of Louis' so far is Miss You. My favorite from Liam is Strip That Down, and my favorite from Niall is Mirrors. (Lowkey though I'm SHOCKED by Niall. I looove his solo music.)

2. How are my Larries doing? Are you holding up? I AM. I still find myself watching Larry videos on YouTube on the regular. Miss You is about Harry. Two Ghosts is about Louis. That is all. 

3. Have any of you seen our solo babies live yet? I haven't, but I have tickets to see Harry in Nashville in June and Niall in Cleveland in August. (Patiently waiting for Louis and Liam to drop some fucking ALBUMS AND TOUR DATES, PLEASE.)

Anyway, I have been wanting to get back into writing. For anyone wondering, I actually made writing a big part of my major. (Technically I'm majoring in public relations, but you get the point). I hope to start writing on here again. I have been working on a story that I think I'm liking so far, so we'll see how that goes. 

I love you all and THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your continuous support. I still occasionally come on here and look at your comments. It's fun. 

I will go down with this ship.

All the love,

wren)

2019 NOTE: I wrote this when I was 13/14. I'm 19 now. I was literally a child and didn't understand sex fully so there are some scenes without prep (I obviously know now that's a necessity) and some of it just isn't the best, but what do you expect from a 13/14 year old virgin, right?

Basically, read at your own risk. It's still juicy (13/14 yr old me thought she knew some shit) and it's entertaining enough.

Thanks!

2022 Note:

I started this story when I was only 13. It's a bit weird for me to keep it published, but I still get notifications every day for your comments and votes. Every time I see your comments, I just can't bring myself to delete it, so I've decided to let it stay for now. 

I'm 23 now. This story has lived for ten years - a couple spent in the works and the rest in your hands. It's almost to 4.5M reads. 13-year-old-me would be gushing, though I admit it still baffles me sometimes to think about.

I feel like I have grown up with you guys. It's a pretty surreal experience, so thank you for taking the time to read my silly stories.

I hope to use Wattpad to continue writing stories, though I don't think they will be fanfics. I want to try my hand on truly original content and I hope some of you are interested in that.

Thank you all again. Enjoy. 

x wren