Chapter 30

Harry's pov.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" Louis mutters randomly, his chin still resting on my bare chest.

"I think you're beautifuller," I smile, tracing the soft skin of his cheek with the pad of my index finger. I don't know what it is about Louis that always gives me the urge to touch, savor, caress, and love every inch of his breath taking body, but I can't help it.

"That's not even a word, Harry," Louis scoffs, but there's a small smile threatening to break through.

"It is when it comes to you," I retort, shrugging my shoulders. He just laughs in that way where the skin by his eyes crinkle and his nose scrunches, the lines from his smile indenting into his cheeks - or in simpler words: my favorite thing on earth.

It gets quiet after that, both of us falling into what seems to be our own deep thoughts. His eyes are cast down, watching his own finger as it traces each contour, ridge, outline, and permanent ink on my chest. The silence is comfortable, both of us just relishing in the warmth that is each other, but I know we still have so much to discuss.

"You know we have to talk about what happened last night, right?" I mutter, running my fingers through his shaggy hair. He hums at the feeling, adjusting the way he's laying, nuzzling his face farther into my bare chest.

"Don't ruin the moment, Harry," Louis groans, wrapping his arms tighter around my torso. I chuckle lightly, my finger tips tracing down his exposed back.

"I'm serious, though, Lou," I lean forward, pressing a kiss on top of his head, his hair tickling my nose. To be honest, I like the feeling - I'm a cheesy bastard like that.

He sighs heavily, rolling off of me and onto his back. He pushes himself up until he's leaning against the headboard of the bed like I am, using pillows to stuff behind him for comfort. He clears his throat and looks down at his hands that are fiddling in his lap. "Go ahead."

"You know what you did is fucked up, right?" Is how I decide to start the conversation. Louis' eyebrows furrow and he nods his head slowly. "You seriously can't keep acting like that, baby, it's not right. You almost hit me again, for Christ's sake."

His head shoots up, his eyes wide as he gazes at me, his mouth hanging open. "I did?"

"Yeah, and then you tried having sex with me. You're off the fucking wall, Louis, and I won't tolerate that," I know I sound harsh, but I need to let him know that I'm completely serious about this. He nods again and hangs his head like he was before.

"I don't know what came over me, honestly. I just - that dream. It was so real, it scared the shit out of me. I didn't know how to react," He says quickly.

"Well getting piss drunk, telling off your best friend and boyfriend, and then trying to punch me is definitely not the right way."

"I know," He sighs.

"Don't do it again."

"I won't."

"Promise me, babe."

I look down as I feel his fingers slowly intertwining with mine, pressing our palms together tightly. He holds my hand over the blanket for a few seconds before bringing them up to his mouth, pressing a soft kiss against the back of my hand. "I promise, Harry."

I move my hands up to his face, cupping both of his cheeks in my palms and pulling him toward me. I push my lips into his, molding them together deeply. His tongue slips into my mouth, rubbing along my own in a slow yet urgent motion.

Just as I place one of my hands on his hip to bring him onto my lap, there's a loud pounding on the door, causing both of us to break apart immediately.