Chapter 10

Harry's pov.

It was now past midnight and I still haven't found Louis. The club doesn't close until four in the morning and I will stay here until then looking for him if I have to.

I hope he hasn't left, but I haven't seen Damien either, so I really fucking hope he didn't run to him after the shit Zayn said. If he did, Zayn could easily get fired. along with me.

I'm not so worried about being fired, though, because I am their best Playboy and I bring in the most customers. If I were to leave, my customers would follow and I think Damien knows that.

I've searched every room in the dressing room hallway, with no sign of Louis. I've searched the dance floor three times, shoving off the mean that occasionally groped me. Seriously, they need to keep their fucking hands to themselves.

"Hey, you're that Playboy, aren't you!" A man that seemed about my age with platinum blonde hair yelled over the pounding music. 

"Uh, yeah," I answered, trying my best to look around him, scanning the people for those beautiful ocean blue eyes that ran away from me.

"Damn, you're hot," His grin was sloppy and his words were slurred, indicating that he was surely drunk. "Can I get you a drink, pretty boy?"

I scoffed and placed my hands on his chest, shoving him away from me when he attempted to dance on me. "Get the fuck away from me you drunk bastard."

"Oh, come on! Dance with me, baby!" He yelled back, grinding his crotch against my leg. Fucking sick son of a bitch.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yelled, shoving him harder. He ran into a group of guys who turned around, their eyes blazing, clearly infuriated. Shit.

Before any of them could jump me, I ran off of the dance floor and past the bar. I'll just go outside for a couple of minutes to clear my head and wait until they forget about beating the shit out of me.

I throw open the back door and stumble out into the night, the door closing behind me due to it's weight. When I walk out further, something catches on my boot and I fall forward onto the pavement.

Luckily, my hands support my weight under me so my face doesn't slam into the pavement. The fall causes me to groan and my body hitting the ground makes a loud 'thud'.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry!" It's him! I finally fucking found him! "I didn't know anybody was-"

He stops mid-sentence when I turn my head to the side to look at him. Beautiful blue eyes that are glistening under the single fluorescent lamp hanging from above widen.

"Hey," My voice sounds breathless. I push myself up into a sitting position so I'm level with him. He's sitting cross-legged with his back against the building, his Vans shoe sticking out under his leg, surely being the thing that tripped me.

"What do you want?" His eyes narrow and he crosses his arms over his chest. I'm distracted by the tattoos scattered along his right arm, a couple on his left. How did I never notice these before?

"Excuse me?" Shit, he sounds pissed. I focus my gaze back up on him, despite the want to examine his tattoos closer.

"I came to apologize on Zayn's behalf," I said sincerely.

He stared at me, never once breaking contact, before he burst into laughter. His head leaned back against the brick of the building, his cute fit of laughter roaring throughout the quiet darkness.

"What's so funny?" My eyes narrowed, but a smile was threatening to tug at my lips for some odd reason.

"Shit, Harry," He chuckled and wiped a tear from his eyes. "Just go back inside."