Chapter 21

Louis' pov.

"C'mon, Lou, time to get up," Damien yelled, slapping his hand against my shoulder. I groaned and shook my head, mumbling a few words that I couldn't even decipher. I've been staying at Damien's house for a couple of days now, Damien insisting that I wasn't stable enough to stay at my house alone. I'm not complaining, really, since I'd rather not be alone right now and the bed in Damien's guest room is so comfortable.

"I swear to God, Lou, I will pour a bucket of ice cold water on you if you don't get your big ass out of this bed," He warns, but I know it's an empty threat, so I keep my face buried in the fluffy white pillow. "Louis William Tomlinson, you need to quit moping around and either confront that fucker, or move on. I will not let you sleep the day away and eat everything in my house. Seriously, I think you've watched every episode of Friends at least three times."

Once again, I don't say anything. The mention of Harry makes my shattered heart crumble even more, and a small whimper leaves my mouth and rumbles the pillow. I haven't known Harry that long and I know I'm being dramatic, but he's the first guy I've been with ever since Dylan, so it hurts really fucking bad. 

"Alright, then," Damien sighs in defeat and I hear his foot steps pad against the hard wood floor, exiting the room. I'm left alone with my depressing thoughts and the only way I can escape them is to sleep, so I attempted to concentrate on closing my eyes and relaxing against the soft mattress.

Minutes later, as I'm on the brink of sleep, I'm surrounded by water, my body immediately blanketed in coldness. The icy feeling of the water makes me sit up in bed and gasp, my hands flying up to raise in the air for no apparent reason. When I wipe the water from my eyes and push my hair off my face, I'm greeted with the view of Damien, clad with a huge smirk and a red bucket tucked under his right arm. That fucker sure wasn't kidding..

"Damien! What the hell!?" I yell, looking around the bed that is now completely soaked, my body drenched in icy water. "You asshole!"

"Well, I needed to get you up and this was the best option," He smiles innocently and shrugs his shoulders. "Now get up. Cam will be over soon, and we're taking your ass out whether you like it or not."

"Dame, you know I don't want to go to your club for obvious reasons," I mutter, my gaze dropping to my hands that are now playing with my soaking wet plaid pajama bottoms.

"Harry doesn't work tonight. He's off, which means he won't be there. You're in the clear, so let's go," He says quickly and pats the top of my head before walking towards the door.

He stops in the doorway and turns back to look at me, "I will come in here every ten minutes to dump more water on you if you don't start getting ready, and don't you dare think I won't."

Damnit.

~

"You're sure he isn't here?" I yell over the music to Damien as we enter his club. He has his hand in Cam's, his other arm around my shoulders, guiding us all into the crowd of people.

"I'm sure! His schedule said he was off today, but he works tomorrow, so I thought this was the perfect timing to get you out of my house," He laughs, patting me on the back. The fact that Harry has absolutely no reason being here makes it easier to go farther into the club, but the fact that Harry works here makes it difficult in general.

"Well, one of us has to work!" Cam yells, pressing his lips to Damien's briefly before giving me an awkward hug. "I'll see you two at the bar, yeah?"

"Of course," Damien answers, flashing his trade mark smirk as Cam fucking swoons and then scampers off to the bar counter.