Chapter 23

Warning!! S.mut, s.mut, s.mut.  I tend to get a little graphic sometimes, but I happen to love s.mut, & I hope you do too! If you comment about this being "gross" or "eww" then I will delete your comment & you just wasted your "precious" time (: Other than that, enjoy some damn s.mut. (Other chapters containing s.mut will have a shorter warning, I promise lol)

Harry's pov.

When Louis' lips crashed against mine, everything inside of me seemed to burst, warmth spreading throughout my entire being. I've never felt this way whenever somebody else touched me, and it scared me yet excited me all at the same time. Louis made me feel this way, and I absolutely loved it.

Before I could even comprehend what was happening, Louis was shoving his hand into the front pocket of my skinny jeans. At first I thought it was his quick way of touching me - to tease me - but the jingle of my keys tell me other wise. He retrieves my keys and without taking his lips off of mine, presses the unlock button. 

Seconds later, the back door to my car is being thrown open, and I'm being shoved inside. I duck under the roof and fall back into the seat. I hear my keys hit somewhere from the front of the car, most likely bouncing off of my steering wheel since Louis threw them randomly.

"Get your long ass legs in the fucking car, Harry," Louis says, his voice sassy and demanding. He obviously isn't keen on waiting when he clearly has his mind set on fucking me. I can't complain, though, because I am the one that suggested it.

I bring one of my legs up onto the seat, bending it at the knee so it fits in the car. The other is dangling off the seat, my foot resting on the carpeted flooring. Louis wastes no time in crawling on top of me so he's inside, reaching behind him to shut the car door.

I expect him to immediately start kissing me again, so I'm pleasantly surprised when he crouches down, his face mere inches from the crotch of my jeans. He flattens his palm against my upper thigh, running his hand up until he finds my already hardened length under the material of my jeans. The grin he flashes me after finding his discovery makes me want to laugh and moan at the same fucking time. What the hell is wrong with us?

His fingers trace over my bulge slowly and teasingly, driving me absolutely insane. He knows what he's doing to me and he's reveling in it, but all I want is to fuck him, so I'm not going to be wasting any time with his childish games. "Louis -" A soft moan slips past my lips without my consent, "Get up here or I swear to God-"

I don't even get to finish my threat. He's already sliding up my body, straddling my lower abdomen. He leans back against my propped up leg, a seductive smirk gracing his lips as he stares down at me with enchanting blue eyes that have drastically darkened in color. Without warning, he slowly but roughly begins to swivel his hips down onto mine, creating the most delicious friction between our obvious bulges.

"Louis," I practically whine. I sound so pathetic, but I'm literally aching for him right now and he's fucking teasing me. The selfish prick.

"Harry," He counters, grinding harder against me. As much as I love the feeling of him against me, I want it to be with far less clothing on - and I want to top, damnit. 

Quickly, I sit up until we're nose-to-nose. My tongue darts out between us, licking a bold stripe along his lips. His loud gasp fills the car when I suddenly grab a hold of his hips and flip us around, switching positions.

"But I wanted to top," He whines, his bottom lip sticking out in a pout. 

"Too bad," Is all I respond with, my hands flying down to his shirt. My patience is too thin, so I grab a hold of the white fabric and rip it open, the buttons flying all over my car. He doesn't complain - if anything, he's even more turned on by the action.