chapter 15

Kate's POV

I went to find Slender Man and saw him talking to BEN, then he turned his head to look at me"ah...Kate, I was just talking to BEN, we're going too open the portal to the under-realm, we're going to summon the monsters of that realm to build our army, and defeat the rebellion".

We went outside and BEN picked up a rock, he went to a tree and drew a circle with an X in the middle, a red portal opened and Slender Man stepped forward.

He made a static noise, the noise to attract attention from his proxies and other monsters, and after a few minutes, many monsters stepped out, the Goat-Man, a demonic Sonic creature with red and black eyes, a Tails doll, The Rake, a photonegative Mickey Mouse costume, and a black and white Mickey Mouse with blood coming out of his eyes, the Suicide Mouse, and many, many more monsters came out of the portal.

"My monsters!" Slender Man announced "I've called you all here for one reason, to kill the rebellion that left my proxification, we must find Ticci Toby, Alice Thompson, Jeffrey Woods, and Jack Symanski.....and kill them".

Jeff's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me, and looked up to see Jack "wake up man" he told me "Alice wants us to meet in the living room, it's a family meeting".

I groaned and realized that Alice wasn't in bed "alright then, thanks Jack" Jack nodded and quickly went out of the room, I got up and got showered and dressed before heading into the living room.

I saw Jack, Toby, and the Locklear twins sitting on the couch, I went and sat next to Eddie "so what's this about Alice?" I asked curiously, Alice turned and I saw a firm look on her face.

"This is about Slender Man" she stated "killing Sally was the last straw for him, and we won't be at peace unless he and his goons are defeated, are you guys with me?" We all cheered in agreement "how are we going to defeat them?" Eva asked.

"I haven't thought about that, Jeff do you know where we can get some weapons?" I stood up "as a matter of fact, I do" I walked over to a large cupboard next to the tv and opened it "behold, I've collected these weapons from military bases and pawn shops, and I keep them in case Slender Man ever finds our whereabouts".

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door "everybody grab some weapons" I urged "I'm going to check who's out there" I grabbed a rifle and slowly crept towards the door, I slowly opened it only to see Liu.

"Whoa Jeff, why the gun?" I lowered the gun and tilted my head "hey Liu, we're going to defeat Slender Man, why are you here?" Liu straightened his black and white striped scarf and coughed "I'm here to join the fight, Alice told me you'd be getting your revenge".

Liu stepped in and saw the weapons "wow, you're all ready to fight then? Can I grab a weapon?" I nodded and Liu walked over to the weapons cupboard and grabbed a rifle, I looked around and most of us had guns, machetes, and swords "right then" I stated "let's go and defeat Slender Man.

We walked through the forest and made our way to the mansion, I turned to face Alice and asked "are you ready for this?" Alice nodded "of course, I've wanted to finish Slender Man for some time now".

We faced the mansion and as we walked, we saw Slender Man standing out front, with loads of monsters, along with BEN, Laughing Jack, and Kate.

Slender Man pointed his arm out towards us and yelled "ATTACK!" and the monsters came towards us, we fired our guns and I shot at a few monsters, but they just kept coming.

I backed up and I felt something pounce on top of me, I turned to see the Goat-Man, he wrapped his hands around my throat and started choking me, I grabbed my gun and pointed it at the Goat-Man's face before I pulled the trigger, making the Goat-Man fall off of me, letting go of my neck, the bullet had landed in his neck.