10 - Mauled By The Wolf

A/N: More than likely, if you do not follow me, you have just missed chapter 9 as it is a private chapter due to some sexual langaue/content. So to read, please follow!

Friday, June 13th 2014

     Ivan hadn’t stick around long; he had taken leave again and flew off to God only knew where. Lilith had become immediately disappointed when Kris had broke the bad news. It hadn’t gotten any better when she informed her that he was always like that and sometimes he left the country on business for as much as six months to a year. A year? A whole fucking year? She would expire by then! Nevertheless, life went on. She got up and went to work every day with the hopes that Kris would call with the confirmation that he was there. She hadn’t bothered going back to TTB since the night he set fire to her ass but she had told her that she would on the premise that Ivan was there. Still no luck and still the closes to a sexual event she had come to was with Torrin in the limo.
       Torrin had been nice enough to understand that she had made a mistake that night and if anything she would rather they be friends and not anything resembling lovers. Lilith had no desires to replace the man that still managed to affect Torrin. Though jealous that she would now have to share the lime light, Kris accepted it but despite Lilith’s pleas, she had threatened Torrin’s balls if he ever opened his mouth about Lilith’s secret. They had come to an agreement and the air would be easier to breathe when saw him. However, just because Kris had agreed to him befriending Lilith, did not mean that she was going to do the same; she was still his boss after all.

“Are you even still listening to me Dr. Ashton?” Martin frowned from his place on the chocolate brown sofa.

Lilith rolled her eyes up to peep from the rim of her black framed glasses and arched a neatly manicured brow at her patient. Yes, through her waiting she would still have to deal with idiots like Martin. Her mind was distracted but she had heard what he said. It was the same thing he’d said every visit. Nothing was going to change if he refused to break the cycle.

“Yes I am Martin. You were just about to tell me about you date from two nights ago.” She replied in a reposed monotone.

“But I haven’t mentioned my date yet; how did you know?” He asked; confusion distorting his handsome face. Even if one possessed beauty and all the wealth of the world, if they were stupid it would always be the bottom line.

Lilith sheathed her pen with a twist of the barrel and placed it on the clipboard in her lap. Folding her fingers together, she stared at Martin over her steeple fingers. She watched him physically shiver and it was near revolting how much he obviously craved her. Every session had been defiled with those lust filled grey eyes and she was near sick of it. At the end of it all, Martin was only coming to see her and not rid himself of the problem. It was Lilith’s job to solve his controlling and trust issues. She was suppose to help him but nothing had worked as she had hoped. It made her feel like a failure. Maybe it was time she referred him to someone who was not of his attraction preference because unfortunately she fell right in that description.

“The operative word was ‘yet’ in that statement, which only confirms what I had predicted. You had a date two nights ago. What was her name this time?” Lilith asked; shielding just how many fucks she couldn’t give about his date from showing up in her eyes. Martin actually sat forward and was delighted that she was about to listen to his story about Inga the exotic dancer.

Lavish gifts and treatments for a cheap woman; that’s how much she had summed up the date. Most of them had followed the same pattern and it made Lilith wondered if Martin thought she was cheap. Maybe that was why she couldn’t stand the guy besides his blatant advances that irked the shit out of her.