8 - Adonis

It was euphoric. The atmosphere, the lights, the drinks, the bodies that slid around hers and touched ever so suggestively; simply euphoric. All of her senses were heightened to some level that she had never been at before and Lilith was not complaining. She wondered if perhaps Kris had added an extra ingredient to her three shots but knew her friend wouldn't do such a thing without her consent. Lilith would never be much of a drinker; a feather weight at best so the rapid effects of the liquor were just her body's way of reminding her.

Kris had left her for a moment to deal with a small emergency though her eyes suggested that it wasn't that small. She hadn't left without encouraging Lilith to drop her guards and have a freeing night of hedonistic fun. It was a thrilling thought but frightening all the same. Though if Lilith could be honest with herself, she would admit that the thought was hardly as frightening as it had suggested on the ride there. With that thought, she threw back another shot and maneuvered back through the dancers to the spot her friend had left her on the dance floor. But before she could get there, she came face to face with Mason. Lilith staggered to a halt and he stepped forward just in time to grip her waist and hold her up. She was crushed against his chest and her breasts were more than peeping up at him through the two unfastened buttons; all courtesies of Kris.

She swallowed and licked her bottom lip. He observed the action as if it was the most fascinating thing he'd ever seen. Lilith gasped because without much warning he began to move his pelvis and hips to the rhythm of the bass that thumped through their bodies. Lilith could feel the vibration pulsing straight to her most secret place even more so now that she was drunk and feeling aroused. Alcohol at its best.

"What are you doing?" She asked; her voice a deep sultry lull over the pulse of the bass.

"Dancing with you." He answered after a lengthy pause.

"Shouldn't you be working?" She asked her voice not giving away the arousal her body was showing and was feeling. She knew her nipples were hard and noticeable with each graze across his bare chest. The evidence was much clear between her thighs.

"I should but I needed to see something for myself." His ominous words had pricked her curiosity.

"Oh? And what was that?"

He slid his hands over the curves of her waist and the hardness she had witnessed in the hall was pressed against her mound. Even through her skirt she could feel it.

"I wanted to know what you were so I came to see for myself." He gripped her sides with more pressure than was necessary but it felt wonderful. The sharp jolt of pain was heady and as it dulled it made her groan.

"What I am?" For all her intelligence Lilith sounded as if she had lost a few points on her IQ.

"Precisely. You have eyes that appear to be both Dom and Sub. I wonder, when the scale is tipped, which would you chose." His words made her breath hitch.

Mason spun her around and locked her arms around her in a crisscrossed position and held her trapped against his front. Lilith felt his breath against the nape of her neck and without meaning to, she let her head fall back and rest against his shoulder. Her back was arched and hips pressed hard against what her body wanted inside it. Mason was not the man she wanted to be her first but because of her bad decision juice she'd been consuming, anyone felt as if it would do.

"Whichever way it tips, I can be both as well. That means I can take and give all the same but I do hope that you would let me take."

Lilith pulled away from him with a bit of a struggle and turned almost too quickly to see him.

"Not that drunk Mason but thanks for the offer."

She watched his grin turn to something devious and he wiggled his fingers in his departure through the crowd. He was gone just as swiftly as he came and her body was still tingling. Lilith needed to wash her face. She pushed through the crowd as she rubbed the back of her neck where the sensation of his breath lingered and the promise was whispered.