25 - Lesson One: Self Pleasure

What the hell  had she allowed Kris to talk her into?

Lilith had stayed in from work and had her assistant postpone everything until Monday. She really just needed a break from all the crazies that she had to deal with on a regular base. The night before, they had rummaged through Lilith’s entire wardrobe and found nothing that Kris found suitable for her ‘walk on the wild side’ as she called it. So she had sent over a few articles of fabric that had Lilith feeling as if the word clothes was too strong a description.
     The thing that surprised her most was that they had all been brand new and very expensive. Honestly. She had rummaged through the name brand bags for something that would make her feel remotely comfortable and even after her decision, she was thinking the best solution was to try her closet again. But Kris was an expert at this; this was her field of profession so Lilith wanted to trust her. Damn that trust was going to make her catch pneumonia at this rate. Perhaps her ears were ringing because of Lilith’s annoyed groans of her name, but her cell phone rang and when she looked at the name displayed, it was Kris. With the deepest sigh that threatened to engulf San Francisco in tornados, she swiped her finger across the screen and answered the call.

“Did you put these through a blender before you sent them?” Was her greeting.
“Why hello to you too Lils, and from your greeting I can tell you appreciated the clothing I picked out for you.”
“Was that the sales pitch you bought when you walked into the stores that sell this shit?”
“Oh quit being a cry baby; I’m sure you liked them.” Kris chuckled on the other end.

Lilith turned to view the back of her outfit and shook her head in disbelief. The black leather of the mini skirt (at least that was how it appeared to start life out as) was barely enough to sit comfortably in. It ended just below the point where her scars would be visible but thankfully her fish net stockings continued to conceal them. It was one small thought away from exposing her though and that had Lilith second guessing the entire night. She turned to face the mirror once more in her knee high four inch boots and pulled the laced corset higher over her cleavage. One sneeze and this outfit was doomed.

“Oh my god Kris I look worst that Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman; maybe I should-”
“Lilith…” the warning was clear in her voice.
“Kristen…”
“We’re not going to start this little game. You are coming tonight and you will look the part. Relax.”
“That’s the part I’m not mastering here. How the hell am I supposed to relax when my ass cheeks are going to freeze off?”

Kris chuckled again; obviously enjoying Lilith’s discomfort a bit too much. She narrowed her gaze and blew her bangs out of her lashes.

“Stop laughing.” Lilith pouted.
“Done. I’m sorry but you sound so adorably uncomfortable and I know you look just fucking gorgeous.”
“Well that’s a stretch…”
“Try to convince me differently all you want, but I am right and you know it.”
“Ok, even if you are, what if he doesn’t like it? What if he tells me to change or something?”

Lilith stared at herself in the full length mirror and was baffled that she looked nothing like herself but felt thrilled about it. She listened as Kris exhaled in exasperation; she needed to be convinced and her friend was going to try.

“I am good at what I do Lilith. I know Ivan and as he is a PM of TTB, I am to always know what he likes. Trust me, this would be a treat for him that he will appreciate.”
“Ok, but what the hell is a PM? Prime Minster? Private Message? Post Mortem-oh wait! Penis Member!”

“Cute and the last one was close, but no. Platinum Member.  By the way I’m the smart ass in this here relationship; you stick to being the brains.”
“Well brains is trying her damndest to figure out how she allowed her smart ass to talk her into this outfit.”
“Easy question with a simple answer: I am Kris. Pulling you out of your comfort zone is what I do best babes. Now quit crying; you will be amazing tonight.”