3 - "Show Me..."

UPDATED 8/10/15 - EDITED

A/N Pic is of Kristen

Two Months Later
October 31st 1998

Two months. Two whole months of torture, every day since entering Alberton and Lilith felt as if she was going to walk the halls with an AK47 Assault Rifle. Yeah, it was a horrible thought but they were horrible people and deserved two shots to the cranium a piece.
Well, most of them. Not Vincent though. He would live and if he refused to be on her side she would have to take him hostage on her private jet that she would demand from the cops. She cracked a smile at that thought and hung her head so no one in the cafeteria got wind of her moment of happiness. They all seemed amped to tear her down if she looked any type of positive. All thanks to Reeva and her stupidly misguided jealousy. Lilith thought by now this bullshit would get old; that Reeva would realize that she was the one who had Vincent's complete attention and not Lilith but the imbecile was just that. For all it was worth, Lilith had even tried her sincerest to steer clear of Vincent in every which Mission Impossible way she could think of. If he was coming up the hall, she would turn around and blend in with the lockers. They only shared English Literature and P.E. together so she stayed as quiet as she could in a little corner and bore the pelts of rolled up wet paper that got launched at her from a group of Reeva's jock buddies. When everyone left, then she left unless he was lingering, then she would get the fuck out of dodge. Reeva knew this and yet she was still a bitch of course.

Lilith perched her head up on her hand and looked out the window at the football field. She was sitting alone at one of the rectangular tables; the smallest in the room it seemed. She liked it like that. Pushing away her tray that still had unwanted mash potatoes and some spongy like meat, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the solitude and the warmth of the sun that pulsed through the window. It felt good on her skin. She wished that she had taken her break on the bleachers instead of cramming herself in the lions' den, but despite the warm rays she felt, it was autumn and that meant it was cold out there. No sense in getting stuck to the bleachers.

There was a slight jolt in the table and she opened her eyes quickly to face what she expected to be one of her bullies. It wasn't this time though. Lilith had seen this girl about school and usually when she had spotted her it was because she had been staring at Lilith. It was weird but she had grown accustomed to people staring at her as if she was abnormal and had and arm growing from beneath her bangs or something.
The strange girl smiled wickedly at Lilith and all she could do was continue to stare back. She belonged to a special sort of crowd of students that Lilith did not miss. They all covered the rims of their eyes with black eye liner, made pointed, shaggy, or colored messes of their hairs and piercings that they shouldn't be allowed to adorn in school normally decorated their bodies. The Goths. High school was so stupid; she couldn't wait to be rid of this fucked up labeling system and into the real world where she could live it in full throttle but get paid. Yeah...

" 'Sup?" She finally said and Lilith quirked a brow at her half assed greeting.

"I'm sorry?" she asked quietly; her disinterest clearly intact.

The girl held out her right hand and Lilith glanced down to see each nail painted black and cut of gloves on her hand. Was that a tattoo on her upperarm?

"Kristen but my buds call me Kris." She kept her hand extended as if she believed there was no way that she would be denied a hand shake. Yet all Lilith did was glare at her and her waiting palm.

"Why are you here Kristen?" She asked; emphasizing her name to let her know she was not considered a 'bud'.

Kristen canceled her attempted hand shake but it appeared as if she was amused by Lilith's refusal. As she leaned in closer long black curls bounced forward and she began to go to town on a humongous piece of pink cherry flavored chewing gum. Lilith wanted to choke her till she spat it out but she refrained.