The Diamonds all kneel down before Steven, as he continues to back to the Warp Pad. Black just watches on amused.

"You guys have really gotten better at showing affection, but I've got my own life to get back to. Don't forget, I'm not Pink Diamond." Steven says.

♫ Yes, we know that you're not her, but you were hers. ♫

The Diamonds inch closely towards Steven as they continue singing, and Steven chuckles nervously.

♫ You know what it meant to love her, and you remind us so much of her. ♫

"Thanks, but I really gotta go..." Steven says.

"But Steven!" White, Yellow and Blue whine disappointed. 

"I've disbanded my armies! I've liberated my colonies!" Yellow says.

"I never shatter. I never make anyone cry." Blue says for herself.

"I've been saying "please" and "thank you", even to lower life forms." White says.

"What did we talk about?" Steven says crossing his arms.

"Ugh, equal life forms." White says a little distastefully. "Steven, we've done everything you've asked!" She adds.

"That's great! Good job! Keep it up! Bye!" Steven promptly activates the warp pad and begins beaming through space.

The Diamonds sigh as Steven beams out and Black can be heard chuckling now.

White, Yellow and Blue turn to him now and he stands up from his throne now. "I did tell you he wouldn't want to live here." 

White stands up now as do Yellow and Blue. "Black dear surely there must be a way you can convince Steven to stay." White says.

"As I've said before Steven will make his own decisions and we are to respect them." Black says.

"But he never visits!" Yellow says and crosses her arms. 

"He only comes when you ask him too Black." Blue sighs.

"If you really miss him so much then why don't you move to Earth." Black jokes with a chuckle as he walks past the three Diamonds who all look at each other.  "Now if you'll excuse me I have matters to deal with before I return to Earth myself." Black says before he leaves the room.

Steven eventually arrives back on Earth, warping into a glass dome at the back of the beach house. Connie is seen sitting on the floor reading a magazine, as Steven arrives on the warp pad inside.

"Steven! What took so long?" Connie asks.

Steven leaps over to Connie and the two share a hug. Steven then sighs and lets go.

"The Diamonds. They really want me to move in." Steven says and rubs the back of his head.

"What even Y/n?" Connie asks.

Steven shakes his head. "Just White, Yellow and Blue they want to smother me with attention 24/7 like they do with Y/n whenever he goes back to Homeworld."

Connie giggles. "Sounds fun."

"No, it doesn't." Steven replies.

"Well, I'm glad I got to see you before heading out." Connie says.

"You're really going through with it?" Steven asks her and the pair exits the conservatory and begin descending the stairs to the balcony outside Steven's Room.

"Of course. I've always wanted to go to space camp." Connie answers.

"But you've literally been to space multiple times. And you've done way cooler stuff than just camp there." Steven points out to her.